• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
Holy damn, I'm loving The Witness. I might have actually been willing to spend money on this. Don't sleep on it fellas.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
The PlayStation Plus section looks really lonely now...

alK14VR.png

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
Didn't realize PS plus games from the preceding month expire the first of following month. Oh well, no CoD or Witness for me.

FliX

Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
I haven't been able to log in to the psn store via chrome for two days now. Anyone else?

Roy

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really enjoying The Surge! Thought I was burned out after Bloodbone but I love this setting, 60fps and almost everything about it.

I know many people are upset about PS+ lately, but I'm loving this new direction.

Matush

Oct 25, 2017
Slovakia
Sooo, any guesses for tomorrow. If MGS Survive is one of the games I'll probably loose all the hope for future PS+ games.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
They are always announced the Wednesday before the 1st Tuesday of the month. So this month, this would be the 29th for the announcement and the games will be available on the 4th.
Thanks. Had something like this in my mind. Had a few days off and the weeks of the month are warped now.

shibbs

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone else having connection issues with borderlands while playing with friends? Sometimes it works fine, sometimes i'm unable to invite or join friends. The invite button (R1) does nothing. I'm playing the pre-sequel.

Varth

Banned
Mar 9, 2018
Holy shit. Why did I have to drop by and remember we got effin MLB of all sports games? SMH
Anyway, really hope we get Monster Hunter sooner or later like game pass got in april.

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
It hasn't always been on the same, but if it happens this month like it did in most months this year, it should be made known later today, in about 4-6 hours.

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
Normally we should have the announcement for the next month by now, right?
Wrong.

The last Wednesday before the first Tuesday of the month, so Wednesday the 1st "should" be the day, but will obviously not. I expect an announcement closer to the 7th, when the next games arrive.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
I've never actually played any Bioshock game (except for the demo of B1, many years ago), so I'm definitely hyped to finally play them.
Firewall will also make me dust off my PSVR.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I keep hearing Sims 4 is fine but gets a lot better with the DLC. Out of curiosity I added up the cost of all the bundles and everything not included in any bundles.

$332.50 you've gotta be kidding me lmfao

FliX

Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
So I keep hearing Sims 4 is fine but gets a lot better with the DLC. Out of curiosity I added up the cost of all the bundles and everything not included in any bundles.

$332.50 you've gotta be kidding me lmfao
Yea the add-on prices are ridiculous... I'd get some for my better half if there was a decent bundle of them on sale... but nope.