• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
WTh why Sony are doing this? I made this error and I forgot it happened to me even with demos and trial versions of games. Addind base NIOH now locked me from getting the complete edition anotehr time which contains armors and helmtes that can't be acquired even if I get the season pass. Why are they doing this by not allowing us to get complete version of games after giving us free abse games? Not just that but sometime downlaoding a demo or fere trials of games will lock you too from getting full versions of games or bundles for example the moment I tried the demo of Unravel, I could not get it a bundle anymore because it says I already have the game while I don't.
They did the same befroe with lord of the fallen afetr they offered it through PS Plus and the complete edition discounted costed much less than the seaosn pass discounted so i contacted them to let us buy the complete edition and they did allow us after.

obin_gam

Oct 25, 2017
Sollefteå, Sweden
I know I'm a month late but I'm finally trying The Show and this game confuses the hell out of me. I don't know if I'm Hitting too fast or too slow. I don't know what the different types of hit mean. I'm just used to Yakuza's simplified version, as someone who doesn't know Baseball this is all gibberish, even with tutorials on.
The announcer should say it to you after each hit pitch tho...

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Hahhh. But i literally bought the game last week. Are there many people still playing the game? Does the mp play like bloodborne?

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Am I the only one who wouldn't mind at all if both Sony and Microsoft killed off the IGC and GwG to focus 100% on Now and XGP? Maybe cut the PS+ and XBL Gold price a bit to compensate though.
They should 100% kill PS+/XBL, especially when online play is a big seller for games and having it locked behind paywall prevents that sale. We have too many F2P games doing it perfectly fine.

Kill paid online service, give 1gb cloud storage to everyone, and put all focus on PSNow. Move everyone to digital services.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
They should 100% kill PS+/XBL, especially when online play is a big seller for games and having it locked behind paywall prevents that sale. We have too many F2P games doing it perfectly fine.

Kill paid online service, give 1gb cloud storage to everyone, and put all focus on PSNow. Move everyone to digital services.

They make too much money from Gold/Plus to ever do this.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands

Killing paid online would obviously be great for us consumers but I just can't see Sony and/or Microosft ever doing it, the amount of money they must make from that must be insane. I think the best we could get is dropping the monthly games along a $10/year price cut.

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
Finally getting around to Nioh because of this and it's really really good. Only a couple of hours in but loving it.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
So... Nioh is good, eh? I have a couple of hours in (just beat the 2nd boss) and damn, I am getting hooked. I remember hating the Beta, but it seems they did improve the learning curve. I can see myself losing a good amount of hours in this game.

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
Just sloth her and every boss and make the game 3/10 difficulty. But that's boring.

oh shit, can i get sloth yet??

Welcome to Nioh baby, she is the easiest boss you will find.

She's light years harder than the boss on the boat. I beat him on my first try and I'm having trouble getting her below half. I'm rusty as hell but she's giving me fits.

She's Nioh's Gascoigne.

Agreed. The real Nioh apparently starts here.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
Hino is in the middle when it comes to Nioh boss difficulty if you don´t power-level. Just power-level or do the faster thing and find a co-op partner and ta-da, the game is broken.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
oh shit, can i get sloth yet??

She's light years harder than the boss on the boat. I beat him on my first try and I'm having trouble getting her below half. I'm rusty as hell but she's giving me fits.

Agreed. The real Nioh apparently starts here.

Once you get her attacks down she's not that difficult. Keep running when she's in the air, don't get grabbed, bring paralysis resistance.

Iirc fire does more damage to her so if you can, imbue. When she dives or finishes her umbrella combo, if you dodge at the right time you can get some free hits in.

Also get the recover ki on dodge skill if you haven't yet, it's super good.

And don't hesitate to use your Living Weapon towards the end of the fight, I remember finishing her off fast with Kato(?), the fire guardian.

Good luck!

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
Once you get her attacks down she's not that difficult. Keep running when she's in the air, don't get grabbed, bring paralysis resistance.

Iirc fire does more damage to her so if you can, imbue. When she dives or finishes her umbrella combo, if you dodge at the right time you can get some free hits in.

Also get the recover ki on dodge skill if you haven't yet, it's super good.

Good luck!

Thank you! I'll keep plugging away

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Enma is also weak to cannons from long range, I remember using that to beat her when I first started the game, she gave me quite a bit of trouble.

Gerwant

Oct 27, 2017
Quick guess for December games: Titanfall 2 and Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame ;)

MH MD

Oct 25, 2017
There have been rumors about GoW 2018 due to a glitch in psn store if you want to buy it that show it as PS plus free game, it can simply be a glitch that mean nothing but it is a weird one

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Xbox gets Jurassic Park Evolution. It probably won't be the same for PS Plus, but I would take it.