• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
The hell with games, I have to play on the console with the most TERAFLOPS otherwise my precious visual experience is tainted, TAINTED!!11!!!

Nah I am excited for both and will be getting both day one, I love new consoles

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
I'm having twins this summer so will realistically only be able to buy one of the new consoles. Lets see what you got Sony, super pumped about that new Xbox, show me why I should buy the PS5 instead!

And by 2022 you'll be able to realistically play either one ;) lol

Congrats on twins though, that must be exciting!

Hoo-doo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Still kinda shook they are revealing this in the midst of a worldwide pandemic. But I don't expect a huge reveal here.

Still, i'm tuning in.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
I'm having twins this summer so will realistically only be able to buy one of the new consoles. Lets see what you got Sony, super pumped about that new Xbox, show me why I should buy the PS5 instead!

Buy the console, yes...😜

In other news everything here closed today, my new gym, I can't take dancing classes, the orthopaedic clinic is shutting down everything besides emergency surgery and ER, so I can't really work, I can't work out, I can't try new things, I can't go out, I can't meet people...if they try and stop me from visiting my son as well I'll punch clean through my punching bad. I need those good next-gen news.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Imagine if they show Bloodborne at 4k/60fps on PS5 to showcase the faster loading times due to the SSD

Oracle

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Is this the reveal? Sorry my shock is making me not think clearly.

Are we going to see fork factor, possible games? Controller? Specs ? All the nitty gritty ?

Or simply a very basic outline of certain things pertaining to PS5?

Deleted member 10612

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Still kinda shook they are revealing this in the midst of a worldwide pandemic. But I don't expect a huge reveal here.

Still, i'm tuning in.
Well, people are glued to the TV/Internet while stuck at home or not being as outgoing. First time ever Netflix has been down for me today, like ever. Could actually reach a lot more people then normal.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this the reveal? Sorry my shock is making me not think clearly.

Are we going to see fork factor, possible games? Controller? Specs ? All the nitty gritty ?

Or simply a very basic outline of certain things pertaining to PS5?
Technical specs. No games. *Maybe* the actual console but it seems unlikely.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Secret agent? Secret Agent Clank remake on PS5! Seriously though, the next Ratchet and Clank game is going to look like Toy Story I swear...bring it on.

JamRock7

Banned
Aug 19, 2019
FL
GargantuanCommonIberiannase-size_restricted.gif
That don't look right

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Which came first? Microsoft knowing that Sony was doing theirs or Sony knowing that Microsoft was doing theirs? There's definitely some one-upmanship going on here, but I can't tell who's bluffing.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
The pandemic could realistically stretch out until July or August.

You want them to just not reveal it?

GENIUS TIME if you ask me

Everyone is stuck at home......this will be stuck to folks phones, internet news and more on tech sites. All those PS4 users seeing an icon when firing up their console with a see the PS5 deets here

Megamind.

Nov 18, 2019
I wonder when this myth dies. Gaming division of MS doesn't have unlimited access to the funds of mother company. We already saw this with XBO that launched with higher price tag and lost almost all big third party game marketing campaign rights to Sony this gen.
Its beyond stupid. No company in the world wants to lose the billions it makes to support a failed product (not saying xbox is failed. Just a hypothetical).

These products need to be profitable to continue. If they arent they might throw money at it to try and solve the problem but thats a last gap solution.

Xbox is an established brand and not a new product. MS spent billions to penetrate the market with the xbox and 360. That phase is long gone and done. They wont spend that kind of money and make those losses to keep the business growing. It needs to be sustainable (which it most likely is) and be profitable on a continues basis. If anybody went to the Microsoft board and suggested losing an 100$ extra per unit, which will result in billions in dollars in losses, to "win over sony" would be fired on the spot

Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
Send unto us the silicon glory that is foretold by the Klee and the Reiner.
''amen.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to that GDC tech dive.
This thing has been blowing up on social media at exponential rates. The people are thirsty for that PS5.

Status
Not open for further replies.