• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
How forward thinking of Sony to kill the Vita years ago in anticipation of this global pandemic
tenor.gif

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Unless things have changed expect some complaining soon, since PSN doesn't allow you to redeem full licenses if you already have a Plus version. That means Plus users won't be able to claim the games because they'll already have the Plus license on the accoubt.

WillySJ3

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Only $10M? Many indie games aren't releasing on PS4 anymore, only pc and switch eventually get them, that's why I'm moving to PC next gen.
You say that as if $10,000,000.00 is not a lot of money. I mean, what have you done for others in this crisis??? Your take is pretty stupid.

And most of the indies are still releasing on PS4.

Pat002

Banned
Dec 4, 2019
People here aren't talking about the important thing: the fund for indies.
Playstation is doing great with reacting to covid19 and help people around the world.

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty neat initiative. I have both games so I won't be taking part, but it would be aces if they add to this and expand the program while this lockdown is happening.

Edit - oh, they're free to keep. Even better, although I don't expect any additional games to be added in that case.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Funny thing: if you paid for Plus and got those games for 'free' you want be able to keep the. So Plus users will get screwed another time.

Optmst

Apr 9, 2020
That's you Tuesday announcement for you
I wonder what is Jimmy goning to annouce next week 🤔

Brivs

Creative Director, BancyCo
Verified
Nov 4, 2017
Toronto
Definitely curious to see what the initiative has in store for indie developers (and who qualifies).

klauskpm

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
For those who will experience Knack 2 for the first time, you will definitely want to play with someone else. Be it local or using share play.

The game is WAAAAY better with someone else.

Agent X

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Excellent games! I've greatly enjoyed them on PS3, but never actually tried the PS4 versions.

It's kind of nice that a new set of people will get to discover and play Journey. Has it been on PSN Plus before?

A quick Web search shows that it was offered on PS Plus in September 2016.

It's also worth mentioning that if you ever purchased the PS3 version of Journey, then you also own the PS4 version as a cross-buy benefit.

krg

Oct 27, 2017
yeah keep laughing at Knack 2 but that is in fact the better game, enjoyed it immensely when it was free in New Zealand. (PSN error)

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Have to say it again. The way Sony handled the current Corona crisis and what they have done so far is just awesome. Very well done, Sony.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Fuck me America is getting screwed over again. The hell am I gonna do with Nathan Fucking Drake when China and Germany get the generational landmark knack 2????