• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

PlayStation is also giving away Journey and Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection to all PS4 customers for a limited time (between Wednesday, April 15 - Tuesday, May 5) to "help keep the PlayStation community entertained at home". For users in China and Germany, Sony is offering Knack 2 in place of The Nathan Drake Collection.

To support Play At Home, PlayStation will try to make those occasionally dull moments more exciting by offering Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and Journey available for free* for a limited time through digital downloads from April 15 at 8pm PDT through May 5, 2020 at 8pm PDT Once you redeem the games, they are yours to keep.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Users in Germany and China will not have access to the Uncharted collection. Instead, users in those two countries will be granted free digital copies of 2017's action game Knack 2 and Journey.

why are they doing germany and china players so dirty lmao

great stuff though

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Trust me, you want to get Knack 2 more than Uncharted trilogy.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
We're getting puny Uncharted but Germany/China gets the greatest game of all time!?

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is free to own?

Pretty awesome if so.

Been thinking about revisiting the series.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
Oh nice! ive been thinking about plaything through these again w/ my girlfriend on weekends simply to have something to do.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Germany and China win

9b5.gif

Seriously though, this is a good initiative by Sony. Free games obviously shouldn't be an expectation, but it will certainly help folks.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Knack 2 for China and Germany lol

I would get both games but I own them both (Uncharted and Journey I mean).

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Are they free to own?
" PlayStation is also giving away Journey and Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection to all PS4 customers for a limited time (between Wednesday, April 15 - Tuesday, May 5) to "help keep the PlayStation community entertained at home". For users in China and Germany, Sony is offering Knack 2 in place of The Nathan Drake Collection. "

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Actually disappointed that I'm not getting Knack 2.

Good stuff on the fund though, especially what we heard over how the Coronavirus situation has severely impacted indie devs.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Finally, I expected some « gift » from PlayStation during this pandemic, that's cool

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
make a german psn account to claim knack 2, then add it as a user for your PS4 and you can play it on your main. its pretty easy.

Last edited:

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
I already own all 3 of them but I'm curious why China and Germany get Knack 2 instead.

Anyway, that's a nice gesture especially the 10 million fund for indie developers.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I too would have preferred Knack 2 if given the choice (since I've already played UC).

Wonder if we can set up a Chinese PSN account to get it? Though I'm guessing the game will be in Chinese.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
I got the collection from Plus, so, thanks, Sony 🤓

Edit: Oh shit, my account is UK based, no Knack for me 😓

Bloodsent

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, anyone that already claimed these with PS Plus is SOL since it will say you already have it. Unfortunately you don't get to keep it then if PS Plus expires.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
Good initiative from Sony!
Also nice that they give some freebies too!

finally

Jul 22, 2019
User Banned (1 Day): Platform Warring
Only $10M? Many indie games aren't releasing on PS4 anymore, only pc and switch eventually get them, that's why I'm moving to PC next gen.

Edit: Sorry, I misread the tweet.

Last edited: