• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
I understand people wanting to see something good in light of all that's going on in the world, but I respect their decision here.

shem

Oct 25, 2017
Another corp trotting out the "And in these difficult times we need to come together blah blah blah" followed by an hour long ad would not be ideal.

What a year it's been.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely the right move. There's no rush to get this event out despite how badly people want to see games. More important things going on right now.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Kinda bummed because it would fit amazingly well into my schedule this week (timezones are a bitch) but I absolutly get their reasoning.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
I knew it was coming, good to see them do this move out of respect and support. The reveals will still be there but there are more important things going on right now

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Games are an escape for me but this hands down the right move and right message. There's more important things happening right now.

Arion

Oct 26, 2017
One of the few things I was looking forward to in the immediate future but I get it.

El_Chino

Oct 25, 2017
I understand the move, just surprised because of the TV ads running showing the June 4th date.

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Totally understandable seeing the current state of the world. This is not the time to celebrate the introduction of a new console.

Black_Red

Oct 27, 2017
Sad, "events" like this are only postponed when something happen in America, I could understand it if it was a live event, but not for a video.
(Its not like I wanted the same to happen when thing were happening here too)

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They could've used this event as a platform to take a stand and say something meaningful, instead they just push it out of the way. So they're choosing to stay silent instead of using their reveal to send a message to millions of people watching? I know they said their stance on Twitter, but restating it at the start of this highly anticipated conference would've spoke loudly.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I think it's likely they'll only move it back a week or two - we'll still see it in June. Still, sucks that it had to be done... but it had to be done.

darkslayer101

Oct 25, 2017

manzoman96

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A bummer for sure but totally understandable. Hopefully it isn't pushed back too far.