• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ankit Gaba

Banned
Mar 27, 2020
User banned (1 week): Self promotion. Thread making privileges revoked.
Screenshot-2020-05-20-at-10.18.33-PM.png

Media Markt and Saturn (2 German Retailers) have already posted advertisements for Days of Play 2020.
Saturn
Media Markt
MOD EDIT: Self promotion link removed
It seems like Spider-Man PS4, The Last of Us, Days Gone and Death Stranding will be on sale.
close if old

Last edited by a moderator:

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
After the recent threads talking about how Days Gone was under appreciated, if its in the 15-20 USD pricing i'll probably pick it up.

Jade1962

Oct 28, 2017
Might pick up concrete genie now. Also is it me or has Days of play deals kind of gotten worse over the years?

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully all of Sony's first party games go on sale digitally, there's still a few I'd like to pick up in the hope that they're backwards compatible on the PS5.

Stixitnu

Self-requested ban
Banned
Apr 9, 2018
Gonna stack up on PS+. Hopefully AC7 is on sale.

Last edited:

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
PS+ is expiring in January so might be a good reason to extend my subscription.

(Please be 39.99€ or less thanks.)

tiebreaker

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I'll get Nioh 2 if it's cheap enough.

I was hoping for Ace Combat 7, I think the austrian Media Markt has it on offer.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I've finally started to really notice my controller is not reacting the way it used to so I'm hoping to see a DualShock 4 sale as well. I know the past couple years they've had it so we'll see about this year as well

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not the biggest fan of Days Gone but $15-20 is a great price for it. There's plenty of good content in the game to more than justify that price point.

Thats kind of my hope for it. If the game doesn't click for me in the ways it does for others after awhile, i'm only out 20 bucks.

I'm the weirdo who likes doing the side quests in Assassin's Creed games, so it might just be the game for me though.

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
this also means their digital showcase announcement should be anytime now

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Concrete genie
Days Gone
Nioh 2
RE2
Tlou2
Ghost

That's all I need then I'm good until PS5. Gotta stop adding to my backlog

Nov 14, 2017
I already have PS Now, but if they have PS+ for 40€ or less, I'm in, just for the cloud saves (I play MP games on XBX).

Jade1962

Oct 28, 2017
I recently picked up Concrete Genie for £11. Quite a charming game, some great lighting and graphical effects. Also was a nice surprise to see so much end game content.

Awesome can't wait to try it out. Is my memory failing or did it also have some VR content? I got a PSVR for Christmas so always looking for next experiences.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
I unironically want The Order on a deep discount to see how it looks on my LG compared to my decade old Sharp I had back then.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
I lucked out that my PS+ sub has to be renewed around this time, I can't remember the last time I've paid full price for a whole year sub lol