• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
List is pretty solid. TLOU deserves #1 though, one of the goat single player AND multiplayer games. I'm 100% certain the SP on the sequel will be incredible, albeit I do worry a bit about the extended length and whether it can keep pushing like the first. 16 hours was perfect for that type of game. Really hope they don't change the MP though, noobify or add some weird shit instead of having it a proper skill/teamwork related only.

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
I'm often bewildered by the negativity the game now attracts, and on specifically this forum, when it released to very high critical acclaim and won 2016 the most GOTY awards, including on the predecessor of this forum.

I remember people classifying Uncharted 3 as "atrocious" on that other forum we can't mention.

There's something about Naughty Dog games in general that people are always too...expressive about them, when they don't enjoy the games. They don't get a simply "it's not that good". There's always hyperbole with all the criticism for some reason.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Really hope they don't change the MP though, noobify or add some weird shit instead of having it a proper skill/teamwork related only.
c2aa2b885434b3b5f5c361b6fe6f7e31.gif

AudioEppa

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Happy to see Uncharted 4 on the list. My personal favorite video game of all time. I can't wait to replay it for the first time on PS5.

Carl2291

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Very well deserved. Great Top 10 too.

I honestly can't wait to see the numbers that TLOU Part 2 puts out.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Poor ND. Imagine the pressure on them right now while making part 2. The next few months will be tough for them.

Onebadlion

Oct 27, 2017
God of War belongs nowhere near the top of that list in my opinion. It's pretty, but bland. As is Horizon. Both are massively overrated. At least TLOU excels in storytelling and looks pretty, so I can understand it being where it is. Those two are far inferior games to Bloodborne, which once again was robbed.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I bought a PS4 last year and was really looking forward to play all the exclusives I missed out on over the years. Sadly The Last of Us didn't quite do the trick for me and is probably the most disappointing one I played. I'm sure the game played fine back in the day but it hasn't aged very well. I hope they're working hard on the gameplay in the second one.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
God of War belongs nowhere near the top of that list in my opinion. It's pretty, but bland. As is Horizon. Both are massively overrated. At least TLOU excels in storytelling and looks pretty, so I can understand it being where it is. Those two are far inferior games to Bloodborne, which once again was robbed.
Bloodborne is higher that it should be.

Awful game.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
This doesn't count unless millions vote for this game that only won because it is a popular game that was forgotten about

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
The best top 3 so far,I am surprised with Horizon above Uncharted 4,and the top 10 is great,,the only game I didn't beat is Skyrim,I need to fix this,but Spiderman making the top 10 is crazy to me.