• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Sony announced that they've somehow managed to buy Sora/Sakurai to make an actually good PSABR.

It still flops due to a roster that focuses on the cast of The Order 1886, one of the characters that you didn't recognise the actor/actress from Until Dawn, Markus from Detroit and a five dollar footlong from Subway.

Bob_Coffee

Oct 25, 2017
Fate/salt order by french bread. this time instead of the $5 budget they had for unist devlopment, aniplex gonna kick it up to $15 for f/go fightmans.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sony announced that they've somehow managed to buy Sora/Sakurai to make an actually good PSABR.

It still flops due to a roster that focuses on the cast of The Order 1886, one of the characters that you didn't recognise the actor/actress from Until Dawn, Markus from Detroit and a five dollar footlong from Subway.
And of course the hero from everyone's favorite Sony published PS1 rpg:

Finn from Beyond the Beyond.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
If we somehow get MvC4 with Sony footing a huge part of the bill, along with Marvel and letting Capcom use a wide variety of characters with proper budget and dev time... Damn!

Tribal24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If we somehow get MvC4 with Sony footing a huge part of the bill, along with Marvel and letting Capcom use a wide variety of characters with proper budget and dev time... Damn!

Yup this is what I'm hoping if this is the last marvel I want it to go out with a bang and take us for a ride!

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
PSABR 2 What characters to take out including DLC

Take out Big Daddy
Take out Issac
Take out DmC Dante and replace him with real Dante
Take out Fat Princess
Merge Cole
Take out Emmet
Take out Nariko

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
What if it's an original fighting game with no ties to PSASBR whatsoever? That would be nuts.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I could see Sony and Capcom collaborating on another fighting game, like a new Vs or Darkstalkers or something, either being a funded exclusive like SFV or a Sony having a hand in the marketing.

Transistor

Outer Wilds Ventures Test Pilot
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
I could see Sony and Capcom collaborating on another fighting game, like a new Vs or Darkstalkers or something, either being a funded exclusive like SFV or a Sony having a hand in the marketing.
Only if they make Deacon St John a character. Deac just insanely rambling to himself while beating other people down just sounds perfect for a fighting game.