• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
So besides the new Crash (that I'm assuming will be revealed here) are there any games you're personally hoping gets revealed? I want a new fighting game. Whether it's a port or something from Tekken or SF or a new entry, whatever. I'm also expecting Horizon 2 and a Souldborne game.

I don't need much for day 1. Gimme a platformer, action/adventure, shooter and fighter and I'll be good for months.

Kagari

潜在能力解放
Oct 24, 2017
So besides the new Crash (that I'm assuming will be revealed here) are there any games you're personally hoping gets revealed? I want a new fighting game. Whether it's a port or something from Tekken or SF or a new entry, whatever. I'm also expecting Horizon 2 and a Souldborne game.

I don't need much for day 1. Gimme a platformer, action/adventure, shooter and fighter and I'll be good for months.
I'd like to see Final Fantasy XVI.

RoaringMdog

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands

If they show a new Ratchet & Clank i'll lose my mind. Thats my one hope for tomorrow.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
JUST 1 MORE SLEEP NOW

I AM GOING TO BED AND THEN IT WILL BE PS5 REVEAL OH MY FUCKING GOD

Feb 23, 2019

Ready At Dawn AAA game
Sony San Diego Uncharted
Housemarque doing a 'AAA' lite game and not an arcade title
Team Asobi (Astrobot)
GenDesign (Team ICO)

Won't be disappointed if none of this shows, but I'd like a few surprises like this

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

PLAYSTATION. ALL-STAR. GRAND PRIX.
EYvVr2oX0AECA6G.jpg

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
OMG.... hopes and dreams will be made tomorrow.... Resetera's gonna explode isn't it?

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017

LEGEND OF DRAGOON SOMETHING

I DONT EVEN CARE IF ITS A REMASTER

YES I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE ITS MY FAVORITE RPG OF ALL TIME

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Hoping for a good price point, knowing I won't buy the damn thing for a few years until it goes down though. Also make the ventilation good/cleanable.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
I'm thinking I should go to the bakery and fetch me some freshly baked baklava for tonight!

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man the Horizon devs must be giddy with excitement. Perhaps also the GoW devs? :)

Deleted member 19767

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I think what would blow me away is the reveal of a big budget JRPG. What I mean by that is something like Final Fantasy or Lost Odyssey etc. I don't feel we get enough of them, so that would get me excited.

I would also start dribbling on my keyboard if we get some sort of remake (or sequel) to Skies of Arcadia, Jet Set Radio or Powerstone. I realise these are almost certainly not happening, but that would genuinely have me hyped.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Very excited for this and I don't own or plan on owning a PlayStation. Just hoping they continue their PC investments or go big on PSNow (same day release just like Xbox with gamepass).

Altrich

Apr 5, 2018
i love seeing you guys hyped up for this =)

for me, dont feel like getting ps5 at launch but would be cool to hear any new announcements on next gen GOW or HZD

Hayeya

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
My predictions:

- GT 7 Prologue
- Ratchet & Clank Going Commando Remake
- CRASH Badicoot (exclusive for 1 year)
- SIlent Hill Teaser
- Hideo Kojima Teaser
- Horizon 2 Teaser
- All PS4 First party games will be 100 % compatible at launch with benefits (4K, 60 fps,.....)
- FF XVI Trailer to end the show

END

- Wait a minute, dont you want to see the look of the console????
BOOM

WhovianGamer

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
COD not taking up valuable time is music to my ears as I'm not a shooter fan. Out of interest, have Sony still got that COD marketing deal going on?

Last edited:

ElNerdo

Oct 22, 2018
I know WCCFTECH isn't the most reliable site, but I wonder how accurate this article (and the tweets within) are.

"PlayStation 5 Former Principal Software Engineer Suggests Next-Gen Games Frame Rate Could Be Constrained By HDR and TVs"

wccftech.com

PlayStation 5 Former Principal Software Engineer Suggests Next-Gen Games Frame Rate Could Be Constrained By HDR and TVs

PlayStation 5 former principal software engineer recently commented on next-gen games running at 30 FPS and the reasons behind it