• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
I also want to know about Tekken 8...but I guess I can just make a thread about it whether or not it's announced tomorrow.

mogster7777

Oct 27, 2017
Which stream of this will be best quality? Their state of plays on YouTube are crap quality Not even 720p

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
24 HOURS

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
So....

I'd predict a Project Cars 3 Marketing deal... it will be their Arcade racer, their DriveClub for launch. Not exclusive obviously. But I think they will show a PS5 version trailer (with new gameplay and weather). And a 120fps mode, like sister game Dirt.

Because of PC3 deal... I don't think we'll be getting a legit GT7 around launch, like some were thinking... I think it will be GT Sport update with enhanced visuals...some form of ray tracing. also a 120fps mode. All this shown tomorrow. Buuut maybe a teaser clip of what GT7 could look like, at the end of that.

Sure that's a conservative prediction, but hey lets see.

So.....yeah, no.

Project Cars is more sim racer than GT is...by a far margin. PC3 is not an arcade like racing ala Driveclub it is a sim that is only rivaled by PC sim racing games.

Shudouken

Jun 19, 2019
I'm hoping for Tales of Arise news, maybe there's an enhanced release for PS5, or it is entirely ported there.
They've just been quiet for too long now.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
It's a little over an hour, Sony said so themselves
This digital showcase will run for a bit more than an hour....
blog.playstation.com

Today, at 1pm Pacific, See the Future of Gaming on PS5

Tune in June 11 at 1:00pm Pacific / 9:00pm BST.

If you wanna believe it's 2 hours feel free to do so, but you're only setting yourself up for disappointment.

KingTrainJumper

Alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2020
Made a spoiler free thread for those interested:

www.resetera.com

PS5 Event Spoiler Free Thread

Aren't able to catch the PS5 reveal event live, but want to watch it without seeing any reveals/news beforehand? This is the thread for you. Bookmark this thread on your browser so you can directly access it without risking seeing news on the front page. YouTube (Skip to 59:12) Twitch (Skip to...

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
set my iOS timer to 24 hours so now i got a little countdown... tomorrow's workday is gonna be slow as molasses