• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibiki

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
The fuck is this, lol?

Sony's marketing for this console is terrible and this kind of low budget (and frankly boring) hardware presentation is just baffling. It just seems like they're so nonchalant and arrogant because of their success this generation. I get that it's a GDC presentation, but still..
this is a hardware talk that was originally planned for gdc, its not meant to be there big reveal for ps5

BarcaTheGreat

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Reading the eurogamer article...man tflop number really doesnt do ps5 justice.., read up guys, overall this is still a huge machine

Deleted member 20297

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So who exactly is trying to convince me that this talk was well prepared before? And sorry but how was that targeted for GDC? Developers already know about the benefit of fast storage.

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
This should be the kind of presentation that happens AFTER you've released a mass market friendly reveal trailer...

Amazing for those of us that love this tech talk, but they've attracted half a million gamers to watch this desperate for digestible PS5 info.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Kinda makes one appreciate the smoothness of xbox series x's reveal. The weird thing is that they always thought of revealing information like that.

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, MS did everything right. This is so boring, and I'll rather hear from digital foundry and just see the spec sheets and items in a blog

Plus, all this for something weaker. Definitely preferred how MS has been handling it

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
The fuck is this, lol?

Sony's marketing for this console is terrible and this kind of low budget (and frankly boring) hardware presentation is just baffling. It just seems like they're so nonchalant and arrogant because of their success this generation. I get that it's a GDC presentation, but still..
gonna have to agree with this

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
This SSD does sound insane, not really surprised that this was the VERY first thing they hyped up when they spoke about the console early last year

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
The fuck is this, lol?

I feel like you answered your own question.

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
Almost every known source: "This will be a 100% tech talk, dont expect reveals or games"

This thread: "zzzzzzzzzzzz so boringgggggg"

Status
Not open for further replies.