• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pre-orders happening today?

• Yes

Votes: 431 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 628 59.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
VYxPLia.gif
V8phQ5d.gif

calder

Oct 25, 2017
It's 10 minutes away and I can't wait

I'd say I'm logging off work for a bit but honestly I've been not working for hours now lol

foamdino

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
hope twitch is the right place to watch as I'm settled in now

hope it's a good one - see you on the other side

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit! Holy Shit! Holy shit! Ahhhhh! I can't contain the excitement! 10 mins to go!!!!!!

MrFox

VFX Rendering Pipeline Developer
Verified
Jun 8, 2020
They will probably announce the time and date that stores will open the preorders, I doubt they would start the actual preorders today.

Preparing my mouse clicking skills. Stretching fingers. I made a makeshift BUY button gif to practice my preorder. Timing myself to see if I'm improving. I'm ready.

Jmvm

Oct 31, 2017
Stubbington, UK
Youtube English Playstation channel - 223k watching
Spanish latino - 23k
Spanish - 16k
Chinese?- 12k
German - 10k
French - 10k
French Canadian - 677

Twitch - 106k and rising

Thorrgal

Oct 26, 2017
I get that way of thinking. Thats why I think at $449 and $399 is more appealing and competitive. It doesn't burn anyone. Because lets face it, yes, $100 difference definitely makes it appealing, but its literally no different in any way except for whether it has a 4K Bluray drive or not. Would feel shitty to be paying an extra 100 just because you want to buy physical games, or because you are somewhere that doesn't have great internet. I dont think a 499 and 399 sku makes any sense. They need to make it appealing both ways, its not their job to completely undermined their other console and consumer base that needs it just because they want you to go digital. We will hopefully see soon.

You are looking at it wrong, the disc version was always gonna be $500, they're just eating $50 extra from the DE one.​

Simuly

Alt-Account
Banned
Jul 8, 2019
Pre-orders ain't happening guys, they said they would give notice and would NOT open them without any warning explicitly.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
This just appeared in my amazon ps5 search

Amazon.com: Far Cry 6 PlayStation 5 Gold Steelbook Edition: Ubisoft: Video Games

Amazon.com: Far Cry 6 PlayStation 5 Gold Steelbook Edition: Ubisoft: Video Games
Been there for a while

Pre-orders ain't happening guys, they said they would give notice and would NOT open them without any warning explicitly.
Exactly what I said lol, hold your horses people

Status
Not open for further replies.