• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pre-orders happening today?

• Yes

Votes: 431 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 628 59.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I totally want the disc version but if it's $100 difference I might be enticed to go all digital. I'm hoping for a$50 difference so I can easily just get the disc version without giving it a second thought. I don't know why $50 feels that much different but it totally does.

Nov 8, 2017
May all your dreams be realized. Here's to an amazing event.

8nysotv.gif

MRORANGE

Nice thread btw :)
Oct 25, 2017
UK
If the background tracks are any indication this showcase is a headphone only event.

Get your cans ready!

iGPSMuP.jpg

Anddo

Oct 28, 2017
Best Buy has the showcase live stream on the PS5 landing page hopefully that leads to something today.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
I totally want the disc version but if it's $100 difference I might be enticed to go all digital. I'm hoping for a$50 difference so I can easily just get the disc version without giving it a second thought. I dig know why $50 feels that much different but it totally does.
For me it's not worth it at almost any price, using launch games alone you could make $100 in savings back by just buying them on disc then reselling to others buying a ps5 at launch. Then go digital the rest of the gen. It's not like there's going to be a lot of ps5 games on sale on psn this year it'll be mostly PS4 stuff.

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
LET THE FUCKING HYPE ENGUUULLLFFF YOUUUUUU

God I feel hyped haha feels like nextgen is finally going to be really revealed, come on Sony, please deliver this time.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
900 seconds to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also the PS5 Disc and PS5 Digital price added up :D

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
For me it's not worth it at almost any price, using launch games alone you could make $100 in savings back by just buying them on disc then reselling to others buying a ps5 at launch. Then go digital the rest of the gen. It's not like there's going to be a lot of ps5 games on sale on psn this year it'll be mostly PS4 stuff.
That's a great point

svnty6rs3

May 13, 2020
Does Twitch or YouTube support any kind of 3d audio? Or does it not matter which one we stream from with headphones?

Fabtacular

Jul 11, 2019
I totally want the disc version but if it's $100 difference I might be enticed to go all digital. I'm hoping for a$50 difference so I can easily just get the disc version without giving it a second thought. I don't know why $50 feels that much different but it totally does.
I very strongly suspect that the disk-full PS5 will be much easier to acquire during the launch window than the disk-less version. Your decision may be made for you in that respect.

Piscus

Oct 27, 2017
This ambient music is legit bewitching....

I wonder what this presentation is gonna do to Playstation's legacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.