• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pre-orders happening today?

• Yes

Votes: 431 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 628 59.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFox

VFX Rendering Pipeline Developer
Verified
Jun 8, 2020

tenor.gif

Nah, that's impossible. Answering ALL the questions I have would require Mark Cerny talking for 5 hours straight. It's 40 minutes, better speed it up and have him talk like a chipmunk with zero punctuation.

dakun

Oct 28, 2017
i'm not in this to be sold because i will buy the PS5 day 1. I'm just ready to get even more hyped for that day.

Oct 30, 2017
It's not happening, they need that 100€ delta to make it attractive for the consumer.
Disagree, the purpose of a $100+ difference would be to convince people to go digital, therefore cutting out retailers and getting a much bigger slice of the pie from game sales (the actual moneymaker). Is a $50 difference going to make physical buyers convert to a digital system? Unlikely. $100 difference though, a lot of people will reluctantly have their heads turned. It's got nothing to do with "punishment".

We'll hopefully found out in a very short while though.

I get that way of thinking. Thats why I think at $449 and $399 is more appealing and competitive. It doesn't burn anyone. Because lets face it, yes, $100 difference definitely makes it appealing, but its literally no different in any way except for whether it has a 4K Bluray drive or not. Would feel shitty to be paying an extra 100 just because you want to buy physical games, or because you are somewhere that doesn't have great internet. I dont think a 499 and 399 sku makes any sense. They need to make it appealing both ways, its not their job to completely undermined their other console and consumer base that needs it just because they want you to go digital. We will hopefully see soon.

X-Frame

Oct 25, 2017
The Twitch stream seems miles better for me compared to YouTube in terms of quality, at least for right now.

foxbeldin

Oct 27, 2017
Regarding the poll and what happened in France with preorders ad coming up at fnac stores etc... i'm voting yes.

Ashes of Dreams

Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
Final Fantasy XVI
Silent Hill
Demon's Souls 2020

If I get all three of these, it'll be the best event for me in a very very long time.

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You guys ready for the ultimate troll? Both systems cost the same, digital only comes with all the stuff in the reveal. Disc version just comes with 1 controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.