• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pre-orders happening today?

• Yes

Votes: 431 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 628 59.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
People are saying that the cooling system and SSD will push it higher. I don't agree.
That wouldn't make any sense. Back when Bloomberg broke the news of an "expensive" cooling system, insiders have clarified that usually the cooling solution costs less than a dollar and the PS5 xooling will probably still cost less than 5 bucks. That alone won't make the console more expensive than a Series X...

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
Hope we get to see the UI. Also hope the leaked price from the retailer for the digital only version is true.

KennyLinder

Game Designer at EA
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I like the music they are playing on the PS5 event on Twitch. Very relaxing. Wonder if anyone knows the artist etc?

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro

tenor.gif

scare_crow

Oct 28, 2017
Alright, here are my final predictions. Can't wait to watch the event with all of you.
  • PS5 prices, release date announcement
  • PS5 UI walkthrough
  • Create button details (pro level editing suite created by Mm)
  • PSNow upgrades (1080p, more countries, better servers, stream DLC, pushing WiFi 6)
  • stream your PS1, PS2, PS3 purchases from PSN, with that catalog beingavailable to purchase directly on your PS5
  • Backwards compatibility details, first wave of PS4 BC titles announced
  • Final Fantasy XVI
  • Silent Hill (Team Gravity, Japan Studio)
  • Resident Evil Village VR announcement & details on PS4 camera adapter for PS5
  • God of War (2018) sequel
  • Bloodborne sequel (Japan Studio)
  • Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales details
  • Horizon Forbidden West details
  • Demon's Souls (2021) details
  • Destruction All-Stars details
  • Crash Bandicoot 4 coming to PS5 first for next-gen, available at launch
  • announcing PS5 upgrades for major 1st party games (HZD, GOW ('18), R&C ('16), Spidey ('18), Day's Gone, TLOU2, GOT, Death Stranding, Bloodborne, Dreams)
I can't help but think you're expecting a bit too much, but it'd be fun if you were right haha.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
expecting once this starts. music fades. screen goes black. sound of the ps5 boot sound happens. a short montage video of games. then back to jim ryan on screen with the ps5 price and talk about great games and games coming later this year and next.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Why did we need a poll added to this thread, just clutters up the top of every page? Would be nice to have a tick box or something to hide it if we want from showing up again.

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
I'm stuck at work but hey, we made it!

Last minute predictions:
Miles Morales gameplay
FFXVI
GoW2
Silent Hills
New Naughty Dog IP

$500/400
November 15

See ya'll on the otherside.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Not going to lie I'm genuinely excited for this, been ages since I've had something to look forward to and we get this and Mando Season 2 trailer in the same week.

Status
Not open for further replies.