• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pre-orders happening today?

• Yes

Votes: 431 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 628 59.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would like to see how big of an upgrade Kratos gets.
6389455-giphy.gif

This already looks speculate. Can we hit photorealism?

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Me picking my son up from school at 3:45 and trying to get home before 4:00.

tenor.gif

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The entire conference should just be Steve Race showing up, saying $399, and cutting to black with a date.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, here are my final predictions. Can't wait to watch the event with all of you.
  • PS5 prices, release date announcement
  • PS5 UI walkthrough
  • Create button details (pro level editing suite created by Mm)
  • PSNow upgrades (1080p, more countries, better servers, stream DLC, pushing WiFi 6)
  • stream your PS1, PS2, PS3 purchases from PSN, with that catalog beingavailable to purchase directly on your PS5
  • Backwards compatibility details, first wave of PS4 BC titles announced
  • Final Fantasy XVI
  • Silent Hill (Team Gravity, Japan Studio)
  • Resident Evil Village VR announcement & details on PS4 camera adapter for PS5
  • God of War (2018) sequel
  • Bloodborne sequel (Japan Studio)
  • Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales details
  • Horizon Forbidden West details
  • Demon's Souls (2021) details
  • Destruction All-Stars details
  • Crash Bandicoot 4 coming to PS5 first for next-gen, available at launch
  • announcing PS5 upgrades for major 1st party games (HZD, GOW ('18), R&C ('16), Spidey ('18), Day's Gone, TLOU2, GOT, Death Stranding, Bloodborne, Dreams)

Sia

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 9, 2020
Canada
is 1 day not enough notice for pre-orders? Are there people travelling to the moon that 1 day would be too short notice to get on a computer.

Elephant

Nov 2, 2017
Nottingham, UK
I think there is a chance we will see a $449 and $399 Sku. You cant justify a $100 difference to the people that aren't looking for a digital only console. Sorry, you want to buy physical disks still? thats an extra $100 please! That makes no sense, and feels more like a punishment. I also dont think you can justify two sku's only 50 dollars apart at 499 and 449. Its not competitive with Microsoft's two sku's. I think the only competitive answer really is to undercut the series x $50, and make the digital only $50 less while only being 100 more than the Series S.
Disagree, the purpose of a $100+ difference would be to convince people to go digital, therefore cutting out retailers and getting a much bigger slice of the pie from game sales (the actual moneymaker). Is a $50 difference going to make physical buyers convert to a digital system? Unlikely. $100 difference though, a lot of people will reluctantly have their heads turned. It's got nothing to do with "punishment".

We'll hopefully found out in a very short while though.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, here are my final predictions. Can't wait to watch the event with all of you.
  • PS5 prices, release date announcement
  • PS5 UI walkthrough
  • Create button details (pro level editing suite created by Mm)
  • PSNow upgrades (1080p, more countries, better servers, stream DLC, pushing WiFi 6)
  • stream your PS1, PS2, PS3 purchases from PSN, with that catalog beingavailable to purchase directly on your PS5
  • Backwards compatibility details, first wave of PS4 BC titles announced
  • Final Fantasy XVI
  • Silent Hill (Team Gravity, Japan Studio)
  • Resident Evil Village VR announcement & details on PS4 camera adapter for PS5
  • God of War (2018) sequel
  • Bloodborne sequel (Japan Studio)
  • Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales details
  • Horizon Forbidden West details
  • Demon's Souls (2021) details
  • Destruction All-Stars details
  • Crash Bandicoot 4 coming to PS5 first for next-gen, available at launch
  • announcing PS5 upgrades for major 1st party games (HZD, GOW ('18), R&C ('16), Spidey ('18), Day's Gone, TLOU2, GOT, Death Stranding, Bloodborne, Dreams)
That's super ambitious bro

SethSeries

Dec 16, 2018
My general hope is that we at least get a "pre-order day" like Xbox is doing so that I can actually have a chance at ordering the fucking thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.