• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pre-orders happening today?

• Yes

Votes: 431 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 628 59.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewpy

Oct 28, 2017
I could see that being the case with the air freight , WiFi 6, ssd , cooling system, dualsense etc...
Yeah, those are the exact reasons I thought 450 BOM doesn't make sense, particularly when you consider XSX is supposed to be more than that. $150 bath on each machine is a lot over 11 million machines.

Chamber

Oct 25, 2017
God of War composer Bear McCreary just retweeted PlayStation tweet announcing the showcase. He rarely tweet/retweet video game stuff.

LAouIcw.png
dUnfNWh.gif

Lexad

Nov 4, 2017
I have a job interview for an hour that ends 30 minutes before this presentation. Going to need this to deescalate my nerves. Wish me luck.

MrFox

VFX Rendering Pipeline Developer
Verified
Jun 8, 2020
c'mon - we can't even stick with 'no disc drive', or 'disc-less'? i mean, it's even fewer syllables. please tell me she isn't attempting to demonstrate how bright she is...
I could be wrong, maybe it was "disc-less", I paraphrased from memory it was a tiny snippet of hour long podcast.

And I need to push back against this sort of condescending comment against her and assuming her intent. It's uncalled for. I mentionned the podcast because it surprised me how widespread it was becoming to designate the SKUs that way.

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Please don't announce anything amazing coming this year Sony, it's already expensive enough with a 3080...

Kupo Kupopo

Jul 6, 2019
I could be wrong, maybe it was "disc-less", I paraphrased from memory it was a tiny snippet of hour long podcast.

And I need to push back against this sort of condescending comment against her and assuming her intent. It's uncalled for. I mentionned the podcast because it surprised me how widespread it was becoming to designate the SKUs that way.

wasn't going after her in particular. just have an inherent dislike of any techie throwing around tech talk (such as 'optical-less') as a way to impress...

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
If all this teasing in this thread ends up being about Silent Hill, I'll be slightly annoyed. Not that I'd hate it but it wouldn't be my first pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.