• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pre-orders happening today?

• Yes

Votes: 431 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 628 59.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Silent Hill
I believe!!!

2HBw.gif

gl0w

QA Tester
Verified
Mar 23, 2018
*Copying over from the other thread.*

Bring the rain!

PS: I would love to see a new GoW on the PS5.
Can
you
imagine
that?

Mr.fresh

Oct 31, 2017
Hopefully after today we know all the launch games and we get a ton of info about the system in an article or blog post or something.

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
You know, I have this feeling that it will be a great show, but that Sony will just end it with a price that's too high for most people.

Radamammuth

Dec 8, 2017
Setting alarm! I'm so hype, but doubt that I'm gonna wake up 🤣
This lockdown has destroyed my sleeping pattern.

Mass One

Oct 28, 2017
The hype is building. I bought an option on Robinhood for friday and it tanked after that leak, but it's going back up now.

SodaGrump

Aug 2, 2020
The hype is getting me through my day. Should probably quit checking era and twitter for leaks and get some work done. :/

Mitochondrion

Oct 27, 2017
Is this an important event that I should get excited? Like the Apple Event for iPhone or WWDC? Does this event carry the same weight as when the PlayStation 5 hardware was revealed? Because everybody wanted to know what the PlayStation 5 look like.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A FFXVI reveal or something would be nice but I don't want CGI trailer for a game 3-4 years out from now.

Kena delay has dulled my hype somewhat but looking forward to whatever else Sony have cooking, if anything.

Hoping for price reveal...
I think that's pretty much guaranteed at this point.

ElukiaTV

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
FF XVI
Resistance
LoTD
Silent Hill
or even
The Order 2
Come on.. give me one of those. Ill be very happy with just one.

genjiZERO

Banned
Jan 27, 2019
Richmond
Ugh, I thought it was 1pm EST. I'm going to be at the beach when it starts.... Hmmmm..... maybe I'll bring my iPad and stream it....I was just going to read anyway.

side note: Sony's marketing team deserves a bonus for this master class in promotion. As long as they don't repeat the PS3's price mistake, they've taken all the wind out of MS's announcement from earlier.

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just visited the amazon PS5 page and I had totally forgot Sackboy. The fact they highlighted that and bugsnax during showcase makes me feel PS5 will definitely have a mainstream price.

I know they said they would announce pre-orders ahead of time but I think they should announce it randomly starting sometime tomorrow to give normal people a fighting chance on the scalpers.

Think unless the PS5 PE goes above $499 I'm going to go for that one. Was contemplating going for the DE since I don't buy physical games anymore but I feel like I don't want to lock my self out of the option for physical.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
I see a lot of people on social media expecting God of War 2 announcement today.. Did i miss any rumor or something?

renx

Jan 3, 2020
40 minutes seems a little short though, isn't it? Wasn't the previous one over 1 hour long?

Status
Not open for further replies.