• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
Really curious if they will match the Xbox Series X price (they have to go out with the price anouncement, right?). I have the strange feeling they will be a tad more expensive for some reason I can't explain.

Anyway, I'm ready to preorder. Have set aside 600 euro a while back already.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
image0.png

:p

lmfao

JasoNsider

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Who is starting the summoning circle for a FFXVI and Silent Hill? I truly hope those show up at this one.

A glance at a PS5 edition of FFVII would be amazing, too. Fingers are mega crossed.

Praedyth

Feb 25, 2020
Brazil
For anyone interested, they are using the same music from the Prophecy dungeon trailer from Destiny 2!!

Very nice. HYPE!!

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Launch window games with gameplay, some of their marketing deals, 2021 exclusives, maybe 1 or 2 new reveals and price/date.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Expecting..

- New unannounced games (Silent Hill, TLoU2 remastered?)
- Launch games lineup
- price and release date
- pre order details (likely going live after the event)

If price is $399/$499, we need to thank MS+"leaks" from going first.

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia

Xevross

Oct 28, 2017
yo

what if there's a Horizon Forbidden West gameplay demo ?

hnnng
Considering its 'only' a 40 minute event I'm not expecting many gameplay demos, there'll be maximum two or three and I think they'll focus on launch games. I'd love to be wrong though, HFW is my most anticipated PS5 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.