• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
It's a bit crazy that so many people want the headset. I wonder if it's all the talk about 3D audio that's the reason. My reason is that I've been using my Gold ones since launch of Destiny, they're taped together. :lol

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
It's a bit crazy that so many people want the headset. I wonder if it's all the talk about 3D audio that's the reason. My reason is that I've been using my Gold ones since launch of Destiny, they're taped together. :lol
Depending how good it actually is, I can see it being a great budget high-end headset

FoxDie

Nov 19, 2017
So Target is driving me nuts. They keep authorizing my card, I got the money, stop treating me like this :@
Also, any updates on Walmart preorders? I ordered when it first starting, last I checked it only said preparing the order, I assume that is universal.

Oct 25, 2017
I have a random pending charge from Walmart right now, not for the full amount of my console. I'm worried this is a fraud charge that will have me lose my PS5 pre-order. Anyone else get a partial pending charge and not for the full amount?

Oct 26, 2017
Virginia, US
So Target is driving me nuts. They keep authorizing my card, I got the money, stop treating me like this :@
Also, any updates on Walmart preorders? I ordered when it first starting, last I checked it only said preparing the order, I assume that is universal.

I pre ordered from Walmart but my credit card was compromised with the credit card I used for the preorder. I talked to Walmart customer service and they keep giving me different answer. One CSR said I can't change the payment and the order will be canceled. Another one said if I put another payment method on my Walmart account it will use that payment method if the first one failed, and told me I would receive a email to change my payment method.

Avenger54321

Oct 27, 2017
Gurnee

I'm looking into one since I still have the wireless stereo headset from the PS3 era. It's gonna need to be replaced ASAP.

Please let this be the week that preorders start popping up again 🤞

Honestly at this point, I think for the people who hasn't preorder at this point better hope that on the release date, there be enough extras where you can do in-store pick up. That's my plan for Target. Stay up on the 11th at midnight, keep refreshing the page, hit the pickup at store button

ParityBit

Oct 25, 2017
Well I am using my A50 headset for my PC and XSX. I just picked up a second base for the Xbox. Since it can not work with the PS5, I need a headset of some sort. Soo I figured get the Pulse.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if this is the best place to ask but if I do a PS4 system backup of my screenshots, saves, trophy pics, videos... basically just general account stuff, will this restore to PS5?

s y

Nov 8, 2017
I just need either Amazon or Target to clarify the shipping dates so I can cancel one of them, preferably Target.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if this is the best place to ask but if I do a PS4 system backup of my screenshots, saves, trophy pics, videos... basically just general account stuff, will this restore to PS5?

No idea, but I made a full backup anyway. I also backed up my PS4 saves to a separate USB drive in addition to PS Plus, probably overkill. It would stink if the trophy pics didn't come over, but it's no big deal. Probably should have saved my pics and videos to another drive. I already sent my Pro to Amazon, so it's too late now.

ApexNorth

Oct 27, 2017

I backed up everything I could before selling my PS4, I have my screenshots, saves and videos saved on my PC. But I've kept the PS4 saves on my USB in hopes that they'll work with PS4 games played through PS5.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think a full backup will do anything for PS5. I plan on saving out all my screenshots manually to my PC and just ensuring all my save games are in the cloud and just pull them back down from there.

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
What's the latest on preorders? Are they just popping up randomly here and there, or is there an upcoming date we know preorders are happening? My brother in law is looking to get one but isn't a forum goer or having any connections to any of this really.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
I wish I knew if amazon was going to actually fill these preorders on time so I can cancel this gamestop bundle.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Wait, What?!? Usually they push a e-mail out or something to let people know. Not even sure if I want to call the nearest one to see if they still have more available for preorder

I was wrong, my local said they will inform me if they have their 2nd wave of pre-orders and they might be in on Monday.

Terms out they got them earlier and just forgot to inform us :-(

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Same. My favorite is the person who apparently had preorders in at Best Buy, Walmart, AND Amazon. Fucking how?
Luck. I got Walmart and then Amazon. For Walmart, I literally used that little notification box that sends you an email when the item is in stock and managed to snag one just in time. Then for Amazon, I used the insider link that was circulating on Twitter.

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
Luck. I got Walmart and then Amazon. For Walmart, I literally used that little notification box that sends you an email when the item is in stock and managed to snag one just in time. Then for Amazon, I used the insider link that was circulating on Twitter.

I'm jealous. I used the Amazon notification thing and didn't get shit.

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
SOMEONE NEEDS TO SELL ME A GODDAMN IDISC VERSION IN AN NON-GOUGEY WAY.

I don't have kids, but won't you think of the children?

ParityBit

Oct 25, 2017
Retailers going up at different times probably made that easier. Anyone who has multiple Xbox orders are probably androids.

Not really. I have Amazon and BB for the XSX. They happened at different times and on the same day. It worked out real nice. I grabbed the Amazon order, then drove home from work and was here when the BB opened. So I grabbed the BB one.

ShutterMunster

Art Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know it Sony internal studios receive that treatment either. I know a few guys who work at Sony studios who were scrambling to preorder just like us. Maybe only high level personnel? IDK.

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
Do you kind of understand how mad people would be if employees got first dibs lol. I get why they prob wouldn't want to play favorites at launch.
Why would people be mad that people who work for the company get to assuredly enjoy it at launch? They literally (whether directly or indirectly) worked to help bring the console to life.

I think if Playstation Studio employees all got one for free, maybe it'd be a tough pill to swallow. But if they paid, totally makes sense that X amount would be allotted for employees to be able to have one guaranteed at launch as a perk. That would only take a few thousand out of the total allotment. The more I think about it, the more shitty I think it is that Sony didn't do it lol

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Why would people be mad that people who work for the company get to assuredly enjoy it at launch? They literally (whether directly or indirectly) worked to help bring the console to life.

I think if Playstation Studio employees all got one for free, maybe it'd be a tough pill to swallow. But if they paid, totally makes sense that X amount would be allotted for employees to be able to have one guaranteed at launch as a perk. That would only take a few thousand out of the total allotment. The more I think about it, the more shitty I think it is that Sony didn't do it lol
You know how the internet is, I get it it would be nice to provide that Though.