• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake__

Jan 8, 2020
Walmart really seems to be taking too many pre orders but I wouldn't be surprised if they have the most units available of anyone

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
I have a feeling Walmart is going to cancel a bunch of orders. Everyone should have a backup plan

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTF is Austria doing

Surely not buying on gameware and mediamarkt, saturn, cyberport etc don't have it up. Amazon wants 517 because taxes. WHOOOOT

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
Okay here's a weird question. Can you change your payment method after a pre-order?

I recently busted my debit card and need to get a new one, but they have discontinue the old one. So chances are I'll have a different card on these sites by the time the PS5 is sent.

Aki

Mar 20, 2020
2020-09-16_3.png

lets go

thank you so much
We all in this together haha

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't the SNES Classic drop on Walmart.com way earlier than Amazon.com? Amazon and Best Buy are always the last ones when it comes to these things but they do arrive. I still remember waking up at like 3AM preordering that SNES Classic lmao.

Agni

Banned
Jun 10, 2020
the Walmart cancel email I got for the disc version says

"
Thanks for your recent order. We're really sorry, but the quantity you ordered of the item shown below exceeds our limit and we've had to cancel them in accordance with our terms of use.

Learn more about our quantity limits policy. "

For an order of ...1 :(
The quantity limits policy in this instance means the quantity Bepbo is allowed is a grand total of 0.

Nayeon

Oct 29, 2017
Pre-ordered on Amazon Germany. Feels soo good. And it says that I'm getting in on launch day. This is shaping up to be a gooooood Thursday.

NattyBo

Dec 29, 2017
Washington, DC
What a cluster fuck. Walmart charged me for both a digital edition and a disc edition via pending charges on my card, but the digital edition never checked out. I did get a confirmation email for the order on the physical one...so hopefully its good?

Rental

Oct 28, 2017
As someone who buys a lot of video games, the $70 is actually a giant deal to me.

That will cost me thousands of dollars based on the number of games I collect.

I'm holding out on this whole console for a while. Maybe next year if there's some good news or something.

Sony has massive sales. I don't see, unless you need to collect them day 1 how this is an issue?

Deleted member 59803

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 6, 2019
Interesting. On GAME UK's site any PS5 bundle including a Dual Sense charging station is now out of stock. Maybe they really did have hard numbers for all the SKUs involved after all...?

MrWilson

Jun 11, 2019
Just preordered a disk version an extra controller and the charging dock and a set of the headphones. $1049 later

Status
Not open for further replies.