• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Got one in with Smyths, struggling to login to the Game website

Save me Amazon lmao

Raknor

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Ordered for collection from Smyths UK. I'm hoping that I've ordered it fast enough for collection on the day, as they obviously won't know availability until nearer the time which is a bit worrying.

Also wanted to preorder some games for collection at the same time but nothing seems to be up yet!

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
I've never ordered with Walmart. They better not fail me lol. I guess I'll keep it until Amazon comes online.

mangrilla

Aug 28, 2020
Washington, DC
Walmart says they don't charge until they ship.
On my CC Account - 1 DE and 1 controller, plus tax.
GooXpyq.png

Jul 20, 2020
Was able to preorder on Walmart, wanted the digital but got the disc. It is what it is.

Edit: Seeing alot of people saying they got it on walmart...how reliable is walmart, should I pre order elsewhere for just incase?

Oct 27, 2017
Can confirm the stores in San Antonio are all saying tomorrow and won't do pre orders. This sucks since other stores in TX are doing it. One store told me they are only getting 2 systems

does Walmart charge at ship?

DarkVaber32

Nov 15, 2018
Is Amazon reliable when it comes to those kind of preorders? Or could they potentialy cancel your preorder right before launch?

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone got the PS5 Amazon page still? The one I was monitoring before seems to have 404'd.

Pierogi Mage

One Winged Slayer
Dec 7, 2017
Got a disc version from walmart us. What are the chances of orders being cancelled due to too much sold?

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
I did Walmart. I feel so dirty...

Hows Walmart been with console launches in the past and delivering them? For some reason I trust them more than Best Buy...

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Just called my Gamestop near me, they're doing down payments of $50 tomorrow with first come first serve and people are saying they're lining up at 10am to try to secure one.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Got one from Wal-Mart. Really hope these don't get canceled because holy shit it's nice to have a preorder already and be able to exhale.

Last edited:

Deleted member 74623

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 14, 2020
I'm so pissed that they said we would have a warning before preorders. You can tell they did this to get in front of Xbox

weremichael

Oct 27, 2017
Rocky Mountains
Chase fucking blocked me!

Got it with Paypal but screw Chase. The blocked me entirely at the wrong time.
I had the same thing happen with Chase. I approved the purchase for a digital copy and Chase blocked it. I fixed it immediately through a text with Chase but Wal-Mart sold the PS5 out from under me. I don't blame Chase, but I believe that Wal-Mart should have given me a moment to reenter a card or fix the Chase card. Oh well, I ended up with the disc version instead through Wal-Mart.

Status
Not open for further replies.