• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diagol

Oct 25, 2017
Any Canada links? Looking dry out there for you lot lol.

I know! The only pages I keep looking at are these ones in case they go live:

www.amazon.ca

PlayStation: Play Has No Limits: PS5

Experience lightning fast loading with an ultra-high speed SSD, deeper immersion with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D Audio, and an all-new generation of incredible PlayStation® games.

cooldawn

Oct 28, 2017
OMG...I managed to get in to my ShopTo account and yeah, my interest has turned in to a pre-order now.

Awesome!

Also pre-ordered Demon's Souls. They didn't have the Ultimate Edition of Spider-Man Miles Morales though.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
No offense, but since Sony explicitly said pre-orders wouldn't go live until tomorrow they should cancel these walmart orders. They specifically told us not to worry about it, then we turn around and there's severely limited pre-orders up at walmart? Not cool.

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
I have two $528 pending payments from Walmart on my CC statement, but Walmart only shows that I purchased one...is this normal? lol

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Walmart is the worst place to pre-order items like this.

Their customer service is awful, and the money you put down will be tied up for weeks if they cancel your order.

And God help you if YOU try to cancel, they will hold on to that money for dear life.

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
Between refreshing Amazon, this page and Wario's twitter I'm like:

y2wd9rK.gif

Doby

Oct 25, 2017
Went to order on Smyths only to find out I cant use gift cards to pay for preorders! Waiting for Amazon UK instead.

Ayirek

Oct 27, 2017
Weird, Walmart said it was out of stock, but just five minutes later I was able to order. Pre-ordered for pickup, looking forward to it!!

Datrael

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like GAME Spain has run out of both models already, 1 hour they lasted. Hopefully they can add more stock tomorrow? For other launches they staggered them, so if they ran out, they would upload another internal SKU with a disclaimer that you would not get it on release.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Since i had to re-order multiple times on walmart before it actually went through, bank of america sent me a text asking to confirm the order and I had to type yes or otherwise it wouldn't go through. Maybe you just need to call your bank to confirm it?
Capital one sent me a text asking to confirm the charge, which I did... but I still don't see the console in my order history. Grrr. I also tried to snag a disc version and it seemed to go through, only for it to get cancelled a minute later. In that case, I do see the order history for that one as well as the charge and refund on my capital one account.

shodgson8

Shinra Employee
Aug 22, 2018
Slightly suspicious of the Game UK pre orders still being up.

Could be that they got a big allocation and it being almost midnight here in the UK but I am a bit surprised.

KodiakGTS

Jun 4, 2018
Got a disk version through Walmart. Hopefully I can nab a digital somewhere and cancel that one, don't really want it for the $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.