• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasari

Oct 30, 2017
Any placeholder link for Amazon UK as there was for DE to keep refreshing on? Can't find one here

C J P

Jul 28, 2020
London
Mine took 5 minutes or so to come through.

So hyped actually having a preorder confirmed!
Mine just came through now
Took about 20 minutes to come through for me

Yeah it came through now, I just assume something's gone massively wrong if I don't get the email IMMEDIATELY. Thanks guys!

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I think I got a walmart order in? Had it in the cart, clicked order, it said it was out of stock. The page stopped working, but it was still in my cart. I clicked order again, and it went through?
*shrugs*

horsebite

Oct 27, 2017
USA
What was all the bullshit about "we'll give people plenty of notice"? I watched the event, no preorder news, mowed the yard, and come back and preorders already went up and sold out. Thanks, Sony! lmao

Marqroq

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Got a Walmart DE order in!! Hopefully it sticks. Gonna order from somewhere else to be safe.

Karate Kid

Banned
Jan 29, 2018
walmart's delivery system for item back in stock is GODLY.

I set a reminder, I got the email and ordered it in one minute

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Think I'll go with Amazon for this one once it gets listed, I know they have a shaky stock history with past launches but I can live with a potential delay...hopefully I get it by December :P

Gorgosh

Oct 26, 2017
Amazon, otto and Saturn preorder locked, time to sleep... have to get to work in 6 hours lol.
But I won't scalp, will cancel the other ones when I am sure otto or amazon deliver on release day. Also some friends are asleep and probably want one too....

Oct 27, 2017
I don't really "need" one at launch and if the thirst in this thread is any indication....i'll probably just wait a few months!

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I have one in my cart on Walmart but it's not letting me check out...

Bennibop

Oct 30, 2017
Got mine and pulse headset from Game.co.uk and confirmation of release date pickup.

Just be careful when ordering as the pics on the site are of the digital edition and is initially confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.