• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I know my f'n luck with Amazon.de, it will be available from like 3am to 5am right when I fall asleep and then it's over.

Deleted member 2441

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Aw crap, did I miss out on GameStop Ireland already?
Seems I got really lucky and they sold out instantly, they now have a "Queue" SKU you can put a deposit on for the second wave.

I got the normal order in really early, as soon as they went up, but I'm still sceptical (cos Gamestop lol) so I preordered on Smyths too

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
GameStop is taking preorders now (Houston,TX) $50 minimum. Got my preorder. Now I can relax

alstrike

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
Mediamarkt.at and Saturn.at showing absolutely bugger all, I might just order on the German sites and send it to my friend or go to Munich and pick it up myself.

EDIT: Shit Amazon.de don't deliver the console to Austria...

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
I also just got off the phone with my local GameStop, they're doing in-store pre-orders right the fuck now (New York)

SirSalabean

May 12, 2018
I've got a pre order at Game UK and Smyths. I'm not confident in game so if by a miracle they don't cancel my order I'll cancel on before launch

Gorgosh

Oct 26, 2017
GERMANS:
You can preorder on otto.de and pay at delivery (invoice) and can cancel at any time. Secured my second preorder there, ready to cancel when I get my amazon preorder in....

Ashler

Oct 27, 2017
Both PS5 consoles available at Micromania.fr

Les produits annoncés Playstation 5

<h2>Quand sort la PS5 ?</h2><br/>La Playstation 5 sortira dès cette année 2020 à l’occasion des fêtes de fin d’année. Toutefois Sony n’a pas encore indiqué de date précise pour la sortie de la PS5. Les dernières rumeurs parlent d’une sortie prévue le 20 novembre.<br/><br/><h2>Combien de versions...

Status
Not open for further replies.