• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stider

Oct 25, 2017
The game prices though, Demon's Souls and Destruction All-stars are both $125 rrp here in Australia. Definitely glad I went for the disc version.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, I am out, lol. With those shitty game prices, Miles and Forbidden West coming to PS4 and this pre-order madness I'm good. You can keep your PS5 for now, Sony.

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Neither do I right now! I tried the payment in advance option, because maybe I'll be able to pay tomorrow, but it's actually written that it won't be reserved until the payment has gone through urgh
Digitec lets you oder with Pay on pickup

https://www.digitec.ch/de/s1/produc...tal-edition-de-fr-it-en-spielkonsole-13329224 Digital
https://www.digitec.ch/de/s1/product/sony-playstation-5-de-fr-it-en-spielkonsole-12664145 standard
vestan Swiss retailer

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
pre ordered on game uk. one done (ps5), one to go (3080)

Seb

Oct 25, 2017
Toulouse
France status:
- cdiscount sold out in 5 minutes
- Fnac, site crashed
- Micromania: regular edition sold out, I'm in for a DE !

Man, that was more difficult than I thought it would.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
🇩🇪 🇦🇹 Amazon.de is already listing the console amongst its search results, but clicking the link takes you to a "page not found" error.

M8AJTrp.png

fadeawayjae

May 31, 2019
How should I preorder this? Will be moving to you Italy in November. Should I preorder on Amazon US to a friends address and have them ship to me or preorder from Amazon Italy and send to my APO?

wild_fire

Oct 27, 2017
So with a lot of EU places selling currently this bodes well for a midnight pre order in the US... Hopefully...

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand why they didn't open up pre-orders after the event. We had a weeks long heads up, now we have less than 24 hours heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.