• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starblue

Oct 28, 2017
I need the BLACK PS5

ps5-black-design-concept-e1592218326911.jpg

eambjsv36x451.jpg

tenor.gif

Abudiix

Sep 8, 2018
Malmö, Sweden
Any news on the status in Sweden ? Last week I was in emporia webhallen the guy there said they have no info from Sony at all, and that the head of nordisk film who's name is David or Christopher I can't remember said that Sony gave them no info besides launch day. He said that stores cant confirm your pre order yet due to no idea how many systems they will receive.

so that was last week, anything new since then?

Ozorov

Oct 26, 2017
Any news on the status in Sweden ? Last week I was in emporia webhallen the guy there said they have no info from Sony at all, and that the head of nordisk film who's name is David or Christopher I can't remember said that Sony gave them no info besides launch day. He said that stores cant confirm your pre order yet due to no idea how many systems they will receive.

so that was last week, anything new since then?
I was in contact with Webhallen on monday. He said the same thing, they don't know anything it seems.

Deleted member 12555

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Swiss peeps getting fucked over, I'm taking you guys weren't ready to pre-order as soon as preorders started going up? I got mine in with mediamarkt with in-store pickup and checked most of the usual suspects for like an hour and there was still stock, which was surprising. Some even had stock in the morning.

You should try taking to Twitter to ask around digitec, melectronics, fnac, etc etc, maybe they can tell you if and when more stock is coming.

starblue

Oct 28, 2017
I noticed that if you try to pre-order HITMAN 3 from the website....instead of redirect to PS Store (if you click on PS4 Pro-order you will get redirected to the Store)...now there is a sidebar menu where you can pre-order the digital version...

Is this new ?

b0ccb7fd541b0e4f259d816b54eba0b2.png

I like the font and colors btw. Looks minimal and sleek.

SlickShoes

Oct 27, 2017
Swiss peeps getting fucked over, I'm taking you guys weren't ready to pre-order as soon as preorders started going up? I got mine in with mediamarkt with in-store pickup and checked most of the usual suspects for like an hour and there was still stock, which was surprising. Some even had stock in the morning.

You should try taking to Twitter to ask around digitec, melectronics, fnac, etc etc, maybe they can tell you if and when more stock is coming.

See I should have did what you did, but after the live reveal, I went to bed because they didn't say anything about pre orders starting, so thought a date will come soon. Then when I woke up everyone was sold out already, I did put an order with Digitec but it was waaay too late, they took my money still though then eventually refunded me.

I have asked on the socials and no one is saying anything, all the websites just say sold out and there doesn't seem to be any extra stock coming any time soon. Even the Xbox is sold out in most places which I didn't expect.

Deleted member 12555

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
See I should have did what you did, but after the live reveal, I went to bed because they didn't say anything about pre orders starting, so thought a date will come soon. Then when I woke up everyone was sold out already, I did put an order with Digitec but it was waaay too late, they took my money still though then eventually refunded me.

I have asked on the socials and no one is saying anything, all the websites just say sold out and there doesn't seem to be any extra stock coming any time soon. Even the Xbox is sold out in most places which I didn't expect.

Yeah, I was gonna go to bed too but as soon as I saw people noticing sites putting stock online, I started checking and sure enough, at like 1am everyone had pre-orders up. The second wave of stock thing is nothing official, right? Just hearsay? I mean, it's logical that they'll have to take more pre-orders from now until release day, but nothing concrete.

Yeah, if you're interested in Xbox, microspot still has the series x up for pre-order (not sure about the s) and mediamarkt the series S.

SlickShoes

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like unless this is a strategy, they are nowhere close to meeting demand at release and the holiday period.

SlickShoes

Oct 27, 2017
Its impossible to meet demand at new hardware launches, because practically almost everyone wants one so some are going to miss out.

I get that, but the amount available in some countries and regions seems very very low.

Currently, I just want them to communicate something concrete either way, so that I know if it's even possible to get one. They know what their allocations are and what is being made, so rough estimates should not be difficult. If it has to be next year then just tell me.

Last edited:

StiLteD

Nov 11, 2017
London
Just clicked on Game UK and looks like they have some PS5s there for preorder! Just thought I'd give the heads up

churerbilly

Nov 26, 2018
Some people from Switzerland who made an order from digitec here?
I got a mail from Digitec with the message that i will get a PS5 on the 19th of November. Till yesterday there was standing "wird am 19. November versendet" in the status, today they chanced it to "Keine Angaben verfügbar".
Does this happen to someone else?

coldsagging

Oct 27, 2017
Looking at reddit there's loads of people running scripts on a lot of sites to try and get one. I don't think there's much chance of just clicking and getting one unfortunately.

Deleted member 12555

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Some people from Switzerland who made an order from digitec here?
I got a mail from Digitec with the message that i will get a PS5 on the 19th of November. Till yesterday there was standing "wird am 19. November versendet" in the status, today they chanced it to "Keine Angaben verfügbar".
Does this happen to someone else?

Rynam did, maybe they can help you!

boi

Nov 1, 2017
Went to GameStop yesterday (Germany). The guy working there is generally very friendly and I get along with him well. He tells me the PS5 pre-order situation is f'd up and that even people in the first wave pre-orders might get cancelled.

I guess no chance of me securing one for launch? What's your strategy for getting one (Germany)? I check Amazon/Otto/Saturn/Media Markt all the time but I'm afraid I'll miss out anyway because I'm not always at liberty to check due to work.

SlickShoes

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I was gonna go to bed too but as soon as I saw people noticing sites putting stock online, I started checking and sure enough, at like 1am everyone had pre-orders up. The second wave of stock thing is nothing official, right? Just hearsay? I mean, it's logical that they'll have to take more pre-orders from now until release day, but nothing concrete.

Yeah, if you're interested in Xbox, microspot still has the series x up for pre-order (not sure about the s) and mediamarkt the series S.

Re: XBOX - I just checked and Interdiscount and Microspot appear to have them but you can't add them to your cart as there is no stock, so its just the S that remains buyable here.

SlickShoes

Oct 27, 2017
Went to GameStop yesterday (Germany). The guy working there is generally very friendly and I get along with him well. He tells me the PS5 pre-order situation is f'd up and that even people in the first wave pre-orders might get cancelled.

I guess no chance of me securing one for launch? What's your strategy for getting one (Germany)? I check Amazon/Otto/Saturn/Media Markt all the time but I'm afraid I'll miss out anyway because I'm not always at liberty to check due to work.

I am in a similar situation although can refresh websites all day due to working from home, but still I can easily miss something that pops up for an hour and is gone.

I am starting to just let the idea go of getting one at release and just order one when/if they are readily available. It is not worth scrambling around for I don't think, even if it's early next year it's better than trying to be online constantly to try and get to a website before a bot does.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

My strategy is basically just praying to Cerny and Kojima every morning when I get up.
I'd say chances are very slim that we manage to get one for launch, or even in 2020. This seems like a complete mess and Mediamarkt / Saturn already said there won't be any more consoles available before launch.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
LOL for fuck's sake. Haven't got time to waste sitting around refreshing. Gonna resign myself to missing launch day and hope things get better in the next 6 weeks.

Milkypooz

Oct 27, 2017
wow i must have been lucky, i have literally just confirmed my pre-order with game and got PS5 console with Spiderman.
I did try about 30mins ago and went OOS as i was checking out but managed it this time

Akauser

Oct 28, 2017
London
wow i must have been lucky, i have literally just confirmed my pre-order with game and got PS5 console with Spiderman.
I did try about 30mins ago and went OOS as i was checking out but managed it this time

Got it the cart confirmed payment and it went OOS. Not really too bothered tbh if I can get one pre ordered I will do but I'm not going out of way to secure one.

StiLteD

Nov 11, 2017
London
Cheers, I'm buzzing. Yeah I got the email confirmation I just wanna see it on the site 😅 but its crapping out atm.

Haha understandable. Getting one is like finding a unicorn at this point. Can't check on the site as guest. I think it works if you open an account afterwards using your preorder email/order number though. I seem to recall someone saying a week or so ago that it showed up in their my orders section. Can't confirm personally though. Not showing on my own account which uses same email.

ravnelis

Prophet of Regret
Jan 1, 2018
I've cancelled my PS5 DE pre-order. I wanted to rationalize it but game prices on PSN store are simply insane after the raise. I won't pay 80 EUR or 390 PLN if I can get the same game day one on disc for 340 PLN and then sell it once I'm done with it. It means that most likely I won't have a PS5 this year, considering the demand is crazy in Poland fo the Standard version.

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like game has a couple of bundles up, Disk with extra controller and one with controller and Spiderman

Edit: Gone now

Last edited:

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
In Portugal from what I can gather Sony Portugal itself isn't sure if there any more units coming.

My sources in retailers tell me they are trying to negotiate with external suppliers from Spain (Sony Spain most likely) this previously happened with the 3DS and some other collector's editions where retailers like Media Markt and FNAC hit up other country retail group

SlickShoes

Oct 27, 2017
I see stuff popping up in the U.K. all the time but that's seems to be about it, are we getting any more to order this year in other euro countries or do some countries just get shafted? Why won't Sony say anything? I don't understand how this is such a mess. I even tried to get an Xbox instead but they are gone here too haha

Magio

Apr 14, 2020
Man, fuck SONY for short-changing us yet again.

Don't think Sony is short changing anyone. From everything I've gathered, launch allocations for PS5 are decently higher than for PS4 across the board. Reminder that PS4 was the fastest selling console of all time.

But the "issue" is that demand is also through the roof, possibly higher than for any console launch ever.

I don't really know why anyone would be surprised by PS5 selling out blazing fast everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.