• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
www.playstation.com

PlayStation®5 | Play Has No Limits | PlayStation

Everything you need to know about the PlayStation®5 console and PlayStation®5 Digital Edition - the best PS5 games, PS5 accessories, and introducing the DualSense wireless controller.

Seems like they have trademarked PS5 in EU these last few days so they could upload these pages. You can also sign up for updates in the link

We've begun to share some of the incredible features you can expect from PlayStation 5, but we're not quite ready to fully unveil the next generation of PlayStation. Sign up below to be among the first to receive updates as we announce them, including news on the PS5 release date, PS5 price and the upcoming roster of PS5 launch games.​

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
EP8W5VpWkAAM0Qi

www.playstation.com

PlayStation®5 | Play Has No Limits | PlayStation

Everything you need to know about the PlayStation®5 console and PlayStation®5 Digital Edition - the best PS5 games, PS5 accessories, and introducing the DualSense wireless controller.

giphy.gif

It's nothing. But it's something.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a signup on the US site?

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES

Oct 26, 2017
Lol So we're probably gonna see it soon then :P

Wonder what features they'll add in this time around, aside from the stuff from that PS4 controller add-on

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so bored of waiting, Sony. Just rip the band-aid off already so we can move on.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'm gonna guess March at this point

It's surreal seeing mention of launch games though, didn't feel "real" until I saw that, for some reason

All PS5 branding so far has been black and white, are they dropping the blue going forward?

Translucent black or white boxes would be pretty stylish

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
This + them waiting on the Xbox Series X pricing feels like it's a long way off. Maybe around E3 (I know they're not there, but around), to match Microsoft.