• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

wubbyz

Oct 27, 2017
ok two main things after playing a few rounds. a lot of yall have no idea what your doing wear a helmet at least :). also my main gripe is the sound profile why is everything silent lol.

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
I have but I can't figure out how to extract a simple link to the image. Flickr really, really wants you to embed them in ways no forum software has allowed for years

If you click on the share arrow, the last tab should have the embed link. I just remove all the crap outside of the img link.

Hellers

Oct 27, 2017
Some 4k X screenshots

24126388347_2cbaa5127c_o.png

24126381547_4b25894465_o.png

25119541528_01f2a0227b_o.png

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
If I could refund from cdkeys right now I would. Highly recommend everyone try the 1hr trial first.

It doesn't feel good at all on Xbox especially if you've tried it on pc. The frame rate is horrible and even worse when aiming down sight. Controlling the ui just trying to do basic things like unequip all attachments then pickup another gun and kit it out takes far too long - it's super fiddly.

Oct 26, 2017
Native 4K? You clearly don't know what you're talking about, this game will not be native 4K let alone 60fps, more likely 1440p 30fps at BEST.

How are the controllers lads?

Yeah I don't recall them ever saying native 4K, but then again there has been some mixed messaging anyway. Recently we read it would be 60fps on X and later they came back on that.

I asked before but what about this game is so demanding? Why do powerful PCs even struggle with it. What causes it?

Hexer

Oct 30, 2017
Is there no Trial for this? I thought all Game Preview games had to have a trial? :/

Hellers

Oct 27, 2017
I dunno what rez it is (Hopefully DF will come up with the goods soon) but it's sharp as fuck on my 4k monitor.

Xaero Gravity

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If I could refund from cdkeys right now I would. Highly recommend everyone try the 1hr trial first.

It doesn't feel good at all on Xbox especially if you've tried it on pc. The frame rate is horrible and even worse when aiming down sight. Controlling the ui just trying to do basic things like unequip all attachments then pickup another gun and kit it out takes far too long - it's super fiddly.
That happened to me. I ended up getting killed by the playfield and coming in 6th place because I was trying to take off my attachments and add them to a SCAR I picked up off of someone I had just killed :(

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I don't recall them ever saying native 4K, but then again there has been some mixed messaging anyway. Recently we read it would be 60fps on X and later they came back on that.

I asked before but what about this game is so demanding? Why do powerful PCs even struggle with it. What causes it?

I think most PCs should be fine after the test server build goes live.

Oct 26, 2017
Does the game let you invite friends before a match starts or do you just have to walk upon another by luck basically? Which would be a bummer.

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
The framerate plummets when aiming down sights at points, seems to be 15-20 odd. It makes controller input lag go through the roof. And this is on an X.

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017
What's the "proper" way? I got my One X past week, plugged it into my OLED, and started playing. Everything was auto configured on the Xbox side.

There's a thread somewhere around here discussing what to do as far as color output and whatnot. I'll check my settings when I get home and get back to you.

There's a way to avoid crushed blacks, at least.

LuisGarcia

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
So the reaction to this doesn't seem good? Was going to pick it up tomorrow but having second thoughts now.

Oct 27, 2017
OK. I'm really disappointed. It sounds like there are no Oceania or SEA servers.

This means the game is basically unplayable for those of us down under.

Why would they sell it here when it is such a compromised experience?

karmaforgotme

Oct 27, 2017
Knoxville, TN
Is cdkeys still having problems or is it safe to order now?

Nope still not working. When I put in my credit card to pay it told me it was authorized, but when I submitted the order it was unable to complete the transaction. That said after last time it shows an order completed under my account info, but nothing has hit my credit card and no email.. My worry is I tried to buy this 2 times before signing up, so if I end up with 3 credit card charges urg. It tells you every time that order didn't work, but why does it show as completed in the account info?

Linkin112

Oct 25, 2017
Vernon Hills, IL
Yeah, America wise CDKeys is charging more than the actual price of the game now. Crazy that yesterday it was $2 off AND came with a free copy of Assassin's Creed: Unity.

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Another tip. A level 3 @ 1hp will cover your face from a head shot whereas a level 2 and level 1 helmet will not no matter the durability.