• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CSMITHY84

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Ordered from Amazon UK expecting delivery for tomorrow but just received an email saying its probably going to be delayed due to the snow in th UK at the moment....Noooooooo

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
Don't bother with cdkeys. Orders are bugging out and you will get charged and not get sent a key. I would wait a bit.

Yep. Site crashed during my order. Now my PayPal account shows I've sent them money and no order is showing completed on the site. Fun. Another reminder to have patience.

Now I get to fight with them via PayPal while I just wait on my Amazon order to arrive.

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
The customization screen is so bad. I just hit apply to try see the option I'd chosen and it just made the character and now I have to pay to change the appearance but still can't seem to preview it. Super shitty.

Hellers

Oct 27, 2017
Where's a good place to upload 4k screenshots? The ones I'm getting from PubG are 14meg each.

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
They already gimped the X1X version because your machine couldn't do 60fps, that's not enough for you?

What the hell? - signed, pissed off owner of a underutilized X1X.

Uh, the One X patch isn't going to be there at launch anyway. Still sounds like 4k/texture pack and 60fps is going to be a thing. So no, they haven't intentionally gimped anything yet. Settle down. sheesh

XDevil666

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lollllllll we went through this with the Xbox X thread and it looks like your all doing the same again!

Ordering from multiple places, panicking there is a delay on delivery/orders.

Can't wait until tomorrow when your all live chatting amazon again lol!!

It's dead easy if you really want something lol, preordered and collect from physical store the day of release at your own pace, or simply just order it on the digital Xbox store

Never stop been you ERA, you all give me a good chuckle

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Get ready for bugs everyone. It's just the game, but when it works it's one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. Going to be following this thread for impressions.

Some tips:
-Compensator is very important for spraying.
-Try to limit auto to 5 shot increaments to limit recoil
-Flash Hider attachment is a solid muszle attachment as:
-You will need to spot with your ears and eyes
-On that, get your self some headphones to play this game in
-Full boost (health) should be pills and energy drink. Pills regen is stronger but takes longer to take. Full boost gives you a running boost as well.
-There is a boost to get while dropping if you are in a perfect pencil position. This can get you to the ground faster than others. You can get to this position by stalling yourself in mid air and then go straight down near the end of your jump
-Vertical foregrip is better for vertical recoil
-Angeled foregrip is better for horizontal recoil (therefore better for spraying)
-Learn how to zero your scopes (this might have been removed for you guys or being removed in a later update)

Erm, any questions?

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
They keep doubling until around 7000. The value resets on mondays. Getting 1400 isn't particularly hard either once you get better at the game. A decent match will net you at least 700. If you win a match you will have almost guaranteed 1400 unless you only killed one or two people.

Haha I'm really really bad at shooting in this. I got about 800 for my win because of two kills.

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
It's enhanced for one x now.

Not really. Only reason it's listed as an Xbox One Enhanced title right now is because it's doing HDR. I'm not sure if it's just being upscaled right now or if there is some kind of variable resolution... I haven't downloaded and played yet. But it's definitely not listed as native 4k yet on xbox.com.

Everything else is coming in a later patch (Native 4k, texture pack and presumably the higher framerates).

Last edited:

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Can you really just change regions to Australia becuase that seems way easier. Did it with dark souls so I will do it with this :P

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Yeah... This seriously doesn't feel great. The frame rate is really bad, causing some serious controller response issues. There's no hdr settings so the colours are all screwed up, it's way too dark. No control tweaking so it's pretty fiddly.

If you haven't played on pc then maybe at a push but right now this feels seriously bad.

MissCauthon

Oct 25, 2017
Are they ever going to upgrade the car and bike sounds in the game? The game awards trailer had realistic car and bike sounds, don't know if its just for the trailers because the current vehicle sounds are bad, like BAD bad, N64 car sounds lol.

angel

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah... This seriously doesn't feel great. The frame rate is really bad, causing some serious controller response issues. There's no hdr settings so the colours are all screwed up, it's way too dark. .

Xbox has always had crushed black/darkness as a console, on 360 and xbone, its a deliberate choice. Might be that, no brightness setting?

Waiting for cd keys to fix themselves, it literally dies with a picture of PUBG and a browser error, wow.

v_iHuGi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Not really. Only reason it's listed as an Xbox One Enhanced title right now is because it's doing HDR. Everything else is coming in a later patch (Native 4k, texture park and presumably the higher framerates).

Native 4K? You clearly don't know what you're talking about, this game will not be native 4K let alone 60fps, more likely 1440p 30fps at BEST.

How are the controllers lads?

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like a rough start, but I'll still join in later and see how this progresses over the coming months.

Xaero Gravity

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The customization screen is so bad. I just hit apply to try see the option I'd chosen and it just made the character and now I have to pay to change the appearance but still can't seem to preview it. Super shitty.
Lol it happened to me too. My character's hair cut looks he lost a fight with a lawn mower, but thankfully I've got a balaclava to hide that shit.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Man. Some of you sound like fiends.
Man working with gamers I've realized most are big man babies.

Had a dude who I told I was fucking pumped to play PUBG finally he spurts our. "Don't buy it it's going to run like shit literally dog shy". I reply I know man but I'm prepared. "No your not it's will run like fucking shit I'm just trying to save you money".

Na fuck you performance ain't everything If the games fun.