• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ShinySunny

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Let's congrats the lawyers that filed a class action against Bethesda before this security mess.
They just won by waiting for Bethesda to mess up.
Bethesda didn't protect private information and CC# of their consumers, now they will have to settle if the lawyers keep pushing the issue about consumer right and privacy issue in court, and forcing regulators' hands to pass out a compliance ruling against Bethesda.

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
Well that's a breach of data protection laws, at least in the EU.

Everything to do with this game is properly fucked.

Master Chuuster

GamingBolt.com
Verified
Dec 14, 2017
What are you doing, Toad
DgOpjwZW4AYKEq4.png

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Just shut it down. Shut it all down. Shut down all the governments.

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
Are we sure that Bethesda making the name that they have ,wasn't just the pinnacle of modern marketing techniques?

Because it seems they have serious functioning problems as a studio in a way no such company should have

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
This is just... insane. What other thing in the last ~5 years even comes close to the level of fuck up that has surrounded this game?

You know, everyday that goes by and another shitshow story coming from Fallout 76 shows up, more I'm inclined to believe that the 4chan leak was real.
What 4Chain leak was this, got a link by chance?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
"Hey can I get some help?"
"Sure we'll just forward you other users information that are also looking for help and maybe you can contact them and collaboratively fix the issues"

They are just promoting the mod community, c'mon guys stop being so harsh on Bethesda.

Soulflarz

Oct 25, 2017
so if I submit a support ticket rn I'm pretty much guaranteed free money down the line right?

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly. This is like the fifth or sixth calamity with this game. God clearly doesn't want it. Shut it down.
I just heard a recent patch, while fixing some things, added new bugs. This game wasn't meant to be. It was a mistake. Go back.

NoKisum

Nov 11, 2017
DMV Area, USA
"Hey can I get some help?"
"Sure we'll just forward you other users information that are also looking for help and maybe you can contact them and collaboratively fix the issues"

They are just promoting the mod community, c'mon guys stop being so harsh on Bethesda.
The mod community will issue everyone better bags than Bethesda themselves made.

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
They just bounce from disaster to disaster with this game. It's kinda staggering just how utterly inept they are, like they're fighting a fucking inferno by pouring petrol on it.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
so if I submit a support ticket rn I'm pretty much guaranteed free money down the line right?

Yeah, everyone is looking at this the wrong way. The launcher isn't just for games, it's also a store front for you to sell your information. It's much better than the alternative launchers that sell your information without telling you.

Kraken3dfx

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
We understand and respect that there is disappointment in your personal information being given out to others as a result of submitting a ticket for a canvas Fallout 76 bag, a secure ticketing system was too expensive to make. We aren't planning to do anything about it.

Evergarden

Oct 25, 2017
They need to be sued at this point, they just keep digging it. I really don't know what to say anymore about this whole Fallout 76 fuckup... *facepalm

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
It's arare that I see a game generate a level of fuck up like this. At the point where I feel like the next headline will be. "100 hours of play on Fallout 76 will brick your console".