• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ghostemoji

Oct 27, 2017
If the chord selection was on the left analog stick, I could maybe make this work, but my left hand is not my strumming hand so it's a struggle.

ContraWars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
There needs to be an expansion pack where Joe Satriani shows up to give her lessons. Have the whole game world shift into bright Sega blue skies while he plays, because that is what he embodies as a guitarist in real life.

Jashobeam

Oct 27, 2017
would be cool if you could find Kurt Cobain's 6 million dollar acoustic guitar and play About A Girl on it

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
I really don't understand why they had to split the chords to 4 (or 5?) different selection wheels. Makes it basically impossible to actually play songs fluidly.
All the regular chords would easily fit on one larger circle, with the variants being directly accesible via shoulder Buttons or sth like that.
I'm honestly baffled at how badly thought out this is.

fucking hell

Micro

Oct 28, 2017
Get the notes/inputs for Through the Fire and Flames, then use a Chronusmax and script it? Hmmmmm

Wozman23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pico Rivera, CA
Much like another poster, I too consider this thread spoiler-y for anyone trying to go in with zero knowledge of the game, but
as an aspiring drummer, I was bummed to enter a music store and not be able to hop behind the drum set.

Shambles

Oct 25, 2017
I tried to see if there were any good (anyway, here's) wonderwall covers, but I guess the strumming pattern is hard to do in the game.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The guitar minigame is a really impressive creation. And the animation is absolutely mesmerizing.