• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nextJin

Mar 17, 2018
Georgia
I haven't played more than an hour of Spider-Man, Days Gone, Horizon, God of War, Blood Bourne, Detroit, Lost Legacy, Last Light, etc.

The only exclusives I've beat were Uncharted 4, Knack 1 & 2, The Order 1886 and Infamous.

I got a 9900k and RTX 2080Ti and just can't play them. My intent is to hopefully play all those after PS5 launches when there is a serious drought of content other than 1 or 2 exclusives.

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
I have a PS4 original so I'm waiting. TLOU2 was unfortunately spoiled for me and GoT doesn't look as enticing as it once did to me since I just finished HZD and am kinda burnt out on the formula rn. So, if they end up being truly something great, I'll play them on my PS5.

Nazgûl

Banned
Dec 16, 2019
Depends on how hyped you are to play those games. Me personally, I wont wait until the PS5 it's out to play TLOU PII. 1080p and stable 30 fps and more than fine to me

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
i'll answer this on next weeks thread and the one 2 weeks from now but i feel like skipping this one

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Apparently, this question weighs on quite a few folks...
www.resetera.com

The Dilemma of "Play TLoU:P2 and Ghosts of Tsushima at launch" or "wait to play them on PS5"

Now that, predictably, my relatively new PS4 Pro has blossomed into the hair-dryer of noise that so many of its ilk grow into, I feel like I'm faced with a dilemma. Barring some unseen game that I haven't heard of there are three options I currently have when it comes to playing these games: 1)...

On topic, play at launch. The games aren't even out and you need to actively dodge TLOU 2 spoilers. Once it's actually out in the wild, there's no way you're going to make it a year waiting for that PS5 version without getting the beans spilled.

finally

Jul 22, 2019
Play 1st playthrough on normal difficulty on PS4, 2nd one on highest difficulty on PS5 because there are no loading times so you can die as much as you want without being frustrated, imagine something like Celeste

Deleted member 15447

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's literally the same thread that was on the first page earlier today.

Learn to search. So many dupe threads lately.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Knowing sont first party optimisation I will play both at launch on all system

we went from 720p30 on ps3 to 1080p60 (or 1800p60 on pro ) on PS4 for TLOU 1
TLOU will be 4k checkerboard or close to it at 30. Will be playing in glorious PS4 pro then amazing ps5 at 4k60

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Both day one.

Also tomorrow is my turn to create a create asking this.

catvonpee

Oct 29, 2017
I can barely stand to wait this long to play Ghost of Tsushima. There's no way I'm waiting until the end of the year. Because of current events there's no guarantee that I will even be alive by then.

Oct 25, 2017
Playing at launch and then again on PS5 if I like the games enough. If I don't like the games enough to replay them then I didn't really lose out on anything by not waiting.

lost7

Feb 20, 2018
Will play both at launch and then replay them on PS5 (if I enjoyed them obviously)

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
Op, if you're worried the story will be spoiled just buy it at launch. Not a big deal

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Will be playing LoU2 on PS5. Not interested in GoT.

Avenger

Alt Account
Banned
Mar 31, 2019
Launch. There will be plenty of other games to play at PS5 launch.

200.gif

I'm saving for PS5.

nikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
It took six years for me to finish TLoU, and it was never spoiled, so it's possible to avoid spoilers. I would have been better off reading what happened than plaything through it though.

Play them when they release, there will be plenty of next-gen games to experience when PS5 launches.

Status
Not open for further replies.