• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jun 14, 2018
Just received an email inviting me to a new PvZ shooter made by the Garden Warfare team. I'm guessing there's an official reveal happening soon.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Weren't you the guy who asked what would happen if you broke an NDA?

Chille

Jan 7, 2018
Seriously dont you read the emails
Attempted to but cannot for the life of me figure out to upload an image straight from my phone.

And no, we weren't meant to discuss. But this is the internet. It's what we do.
You could of waited till an official area to discuss the game was open, this is not an area you should be discussing this content

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tuRbtI8.jpg

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
I loved 1 and 2, but I just wish there was more to do in the backyard. Plus after getting all the characters between the two games, I kind of hope they do a wipe and put in a bunch of new characters.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
I don't know why but this franchise really clicked with me. Loved both games and I can't wait for the next one.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Hopefully the progression/unlocks/mtx aren't nearly as obnoxious as 2 and to a lesser extent 1

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Of course it is ps4 and xbox one ... make sense, it is not like the switch has a colorfull happy fps like game that is ending support soon and will have players in need of a happy colorfull fps to jump in

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Of course it is ps4 and xbox one ... make sense, it is not like the switch has a colorfull happy fps like game that is ending support soon and will have players in need of a happy colorfull fps to jump in
You're on the edge of port begging here (even if I agree.) Plus, the Switch already has the definitive colorful TPS...
81ppiisdy2L._SY741_.jpg

Last edited:

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
You're on the edge of port begging here (even if I agree.) Plus, the Switch already has the definitive colorful FPS...
81ppiisdy2L._SY741_.jpg

is it port begging when you know it is never happening even if it makes perfect sense and would absolutely sell more on the console ?

edit : ... this looks like that paint multiplayer mode of Tony Hawk and not a SPlatoon clone

Oct 26, 2017
I really love ERA:
"EA IS SHIT"
"WHY EA IS NOT PORTING THIS GAME ON NSW????"

GW2 used Frostbite 3.0, this will most likely use Frostbite again, so no NSW.
Shitting on a company but at the same time begging for their games lol

GW3 is not an FPS.

Last edited: