• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
I've got a few hours of work left to do then gonna watch Wrestle Kingdom and hang out with my partner tonight.

Then gonna smash through Spyro 2 (Reignited) tomorrow and have drinks with a pal.

Sunday I'm going to a preview screening of Stan and Ollie.

Should be a nice chill weekend. You lot?

thekonamicode

Oct 27, 2017
I'm flying to Houston Monday to take an SIE Series 6 prep course, so I'm studying SIE / Series 6 crap all weekend.
Sorry for your loss, Van Bur3n.

ascii42

Oct 25, 2017
Mostly the tidying up I haven't done during the holidays. I got a ukelele kit for Christmas, and I'll probably try to put that together. Besides that, I recently put up a hammock in the woods next to my house. If the weather's nice, I'll probably go out there and read one of the books I got for Christmas.

Lazlow

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing, just a quiet one with my girlfriend. The holiday season has completely removed all energy I have to expend on social activities and I need a weekend off; people are exhausting!

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I have a date with this this guy I've been talking to for a few months.

shotopunx

Nov 21, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Was going to go see Spider-verse, but I have a chronic back condition that has flared up, leaving me unable to walk, so I'm stuck at home...

On the plus side, I think I'll polish off Mutant:YZ, and catch up on films from 2018 that I haven't had a chance to check out yet.

Shrubchicken

User Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Western Michigan
Probably gonna put my student ID to good use and visit the Art Museum instead of spamming my friends on facebook.

Planning on visiting a friend of mine too. Probably gonna end up drinking. We'll see.

PuppetMinion

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Tonight I am going out shooting some pool with friends.

Then I will try to survive the weekend with only half my apartment having power... Had an short power outage this morning and afterwards only a few rooms have power. Checked the fuses and nothing seems amiss. super annoying but at least my kitchen has power I guess.

StaffyManasse

Oct 28, 2017
Tonight I'll just take it easy and stay home. Possibly miniature painting, MTG or Netflix. Probably Netflix.

Saturday I'm going snowboarding and then at the evening opening a bottle of vine with the missus. Also possibly miniature painting, MTG or Netflix. Probably Netflix.

Sunday is church time and visiting friends. And miniature painting, MTG or Netflix. Probably Netflix.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Going to see Spider-Verse and play a bunch of Obra Dinn and Beat Saber I think.

Obra Din has me good.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Sleep.

Going back to work after new years eve is so fucking exhausting...

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I've got a bad cold. Just going to play some games and get a lot of rest.

Tetrinski

Banned
May 17, 2018
I was gonna go climbing but my boss decided to give me a last minute shift. I'll go during the week instead (hopefully). Tomorrow I have the inlaws over for dinner, I'll be making paella which, for a Spaniard, is an experience in and on itself. Will try to go out with my SO on Saturday, there's a new arcade in town.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Sculpting a figure for the birthday of a friend, and sinking some hours into breath of the Wild.

Spenny

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego-ish
I have a 68 Datsun 2000 Roadster that I'm trying to get running. Engine is seized from sitting so long and I'm trying to free it up so I don't have to remove and rebuild the whole thing. Wish me luck.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I have to help our healthcare IT team do some updates so my Saturday is gone. I'll be taking off Tuesday or Wednesday to compensate. Life in the hell that is IT. Plenty of money, no free time.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My whole family has been sick since Christmas. Since we're all finally starting to feel better, I will probably spend the weekend cleaning and otherwise putting my house back together.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Hanging out with a friend on Saturday morning then going straight to work from 1-9pm for both weekend days. Not much fun heh.

Deleted member 4434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was going to play Pokemon Stadium all day but instead I'll try to get my Nintendo 64 working again.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Get back on a regular sleep schedule after two weeks off, that's for damn sure.

Oct 27, 2017
Illinois
I have the first Friday off in a very long time, a reward for working 15 hours on New Year's Eve. I'm going to cash in some GameStop gift cards I have and pick up a PS4, the new God of War, Bloodborne and Shadow of the Colossus.

Back to the salt mines on Saturday for 10 hours and off Sunday and Monday, which are my usual days off.

Tldr: I'm spending all day waiting for games to install

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Tonight, going to a friend's 40th birthday party. Pretty low key, just a few people.

Saturday, hitting the gym in the morning, and then hopefully not a goddamned thing afterwards, other than watching movies and maybe ordering Chinese.

Sunday, probably watching some football with my dad, and some random household chores.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight, I am going out to dinner with my sisters.

Tomorrow, I will probably see Into the Spider-Verse.

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Gym after work and hanging out tonight, feeling sick with a cold
Seeing Spider-Man Saturday
Gonna take down Christmas decorations and bring the tree to the dump
Go out to lunch
Gym on Sunday

Maybe some Red Dead

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of relaxing and play some Spider-man. Put a couple pieces of furniture together. T-minus 5 days until twin arrival so we're soaking up every bit of relaxation we can right now.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Trying to get ideas in this thread. I feel like I've done everything there is to do in Miami :/

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
Mowing the lawn tomorrow morning, then probably head to either Sea World or IoA with the fam after I'm done.

Nothing planned for Sunday yet. Might just have my neighbor over to grill some meat and watch NFL

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Movie tonight with good friend.
Escape Room Game with friends tomorrow
Sunday is chilling, Netflix, and gaming.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
It's National Spaghetti Day so I'm making around 3LBs of homemade oven-browned mac'n'cheese with bacon and ham. Cheese sauce is simmering currently.

After I'm done pigging out prob. gonna go out and drink. Will make sure to bring some leftovers with me for the drunk munchies lol

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
PS4 is out, fixing, hopefully before Dreams Beta ends. Will probably watch some Netflix/Youtube, play a bit of Papers, Please (yes I am a late), but I hope I go out to meet some friends and drink some wine because it is fucking cold around here. I also hope I have the will to do some university work over the weekend. On top of all that I am listening to Giant Bomb GOTY deliberation. Still on the first episode but it is just great to have it playing and every now and then stop what I am doing and hear their thoughts about something. I just realized how I miss playing Burnout Paradise, need some friends to play together this time though.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
Not much. Getting bbq for lunch today. Then hang out with girlfriend. We mentioned the zoo which might be fun.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
This is our first weekend home alone since the end of November, but it should be pretty boring. Gym both days, finally breaking out Spirit Island, a little Jaipur, Hollow Knight and hopefully lots and lots of cuddling on the couch.

Pastha

Nov 6, 2017
Seas of Ishmeria
Seeing a buddy of mine play his first live gig.
Hopefully watch the Cowboys beat the shit out of the Seahawks.
Make a small illustration for a work friend as a retirement gift.
Maybe watch a fantasy movie of some sort.
Complain about the garbage and recycling not being picked up.
Stare at the dishes then go back to staring at my phone.
Drive by the gym

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Drink, and watch my Cowboys likely lose in the playoffs.