• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
It's a bank holiday in the UK today so a 3-day weekend. I also gave myself a mental health day off yesterday so I'm basically intending to mainline movies/TV/games for 4 days lmao.

Got some Zoom drinks with friends tonight and doing an online quiz/Netflix party tomorrow, and watching Money in the Bank Sunday. Should be a good relaxing weekend. You lot?

Disco

Oct 25, 2017

eat some donair poutine, watch out of sight, game, maybe call a couple homies

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, actually need to repair a section of my backyard fence. I'm kinda looking forward to it, surprisingly. Something to keep me occupied.

Tremorah

Dec 3, 2018
Eating some shrooms and hanging out with a few friends after weve not seen each other for over a month, should be fun

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Umm, nothing. Same as the last few weekends. maybe go out for a walk. Im going insane.

gosublime

Oct 25, 2017
Sorting out lessons, marking stuff kids have sent and chilling with family. Waiting for them to go to bed before playing Blasphemous.

And trying not to judge people with Union Jacks and bunting everywhere.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Finishing up my two final projects for the semester. Both are due by midnight on Sunday. Speaking of which, if anyone is good at MPI and wants to help me figure out where I'm going wrong with some distributed matrix multiplication, let me know...

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
I'm working today, despite it being a bank holiday. We're going to do a decent-length hike with the kids both Saturday and Sunday - it starts from our front door and takes a couple of hours - and probably make some cakes or something as well.

I'd really like to watch a film in the evenings at least once. I feel like I haven't really watched any movies since this all started, and I've got quite a few queued up.

I started watching Star Trek Picard last night, but the first episode didn't make a great impression.

Bora Horza

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
My GF finished her final exam of 2nd year of university yesterday, so I'm heading home from work early and we are cracking open a few bottles of wine (me a bottle of md 20/20) to celebrate. Other than that probably nursing a hangover and playing FF8 on the Switch.

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Travelling, bars, theme parks, lots of fun stuff!

Staying inside for the 2nd month straight and watching netflix/reading/playing video games

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I work Fri-Sat, but I plan on progressing through gears5 with a friend Sunday. Then, on Mon or Tues I plan on tearing down my entertainment center for some spring cleaning and moving it to a new stand.

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
I've got some projects I'm involved, so they might take some time. Also might play CTR and Wanderlust: Travel Stories a bit. Oh, and I will finally start reading The Poppy War.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Maybe helping a bit in the bar downstairs in order to get it ready for the grand re-opening. Apart from that... Netflix and Games I guess.

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty much what I usually do on weekends : Watch YouTube videos, read books, browse forums and other social media, play videogames (dark souls 3, RDR2), cook food, skateboarding, maybe play guitar or drums for few hours.

One of my friends has been pestering me about hanging out, dude has a thing for breaking rules, but I might consider meeting up with him for some hiking as long as we're both wearing face masks and staying far away from each other.

This lockdown pandemic stuff has pretty much ruined my already lame/weak social life. My other "friends" seem to have forgotten my existence and haven't messaged me in what seems like months.

Last edited:

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
Working open shifts at work Sat & Sun, and we're getting an uncommon cold snap so I'm not even sure I'll go for a walk in the evening, just depends how it feels and if it's still pouring rain.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Well I plan on changing out of my daytime pajamas to my night time pajamas around 5PM. Look out the window and hope to catch a glance of the really pretty woman who lives across the way, Then I'll be paged from work again and deal with an infuriated doctor or some such. Maybe watch Blade 2 again. Before bed I'll look at my lion like mane and wish to god I knew how to cut hair.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Probably make some cakes or something as well.

I started watching Star Trek Picard last night, but the first episode didn't make a great impression.

I plan to make a banana bread with walnuts and cream cheese on top this afternoon ... 😋

11-IMG_3091.jpg

As for 'Star Trek: Picard', the series gradually grows better with each episode, and that's coming from somebody who also wasn't overly enthusiastic with the first episode too.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
I'm going to be messing around with my new computer, which should be arriving today.

I used some of my stimulus money/tax return to buy a Thinkpad P50 with the following specs.

• 2.6ghz i7 6700HQ quad core
  • 8GB DDR4 RAM
  • 500GB HDD (which will be swapped with a 1TB SSD)
  • 1920X1080p display
  • Nvidia Quadro m1000m
It'll be getting here sometime today.

This is what it looks like (not my exact laptop)

lenovo-p50-keyboard.jpg

I'm so excited, freaking love the Thinkpad line.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
I plan to make a banana bread with walnuts and cream cheese on top this afternoon ... 😋

11-IMG_3091.jpg

As for 'Star Trek: Picard', the series gradually grows better with each episode, and that's coming from somebody who also wasn't overly enthusiastic with the first episode too.
That's good to hear vis a vis Picard. I'll stick with it.

I'd also devour that banana bread. My kids have just baked some brownies, but I've been told they're all for delivery to friends, so they've gone for a walk to leave them on people's doorsteps. Which means my home office now smells like baking, but I don't actually have anything nice to eat. Boo-urns.

syth

Oct 25, 2017
Head down to the shops tomorrow,get some things for the house,sprinklers and things.

Then Sunday heading to mum's for a mother's Day lunch!

Preparing myself for Monday when restaurants and cafes open up again here for out door dining!

rudeboyoslo

Jan 5, 2018
Bars and restaurants are open again over here, for the first time since march. So yeah, I'll be fucking drinking and eating and drinking

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
It's mother's day next Sunday (Brazil) so we might do small barbecue for the 4 of us that live together. Pandemic times...

Probably play some Control alone, Rayman Legends with the gf and COD with a friend online.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Once work is done, beat Shenmue HD (PS4) and finish up season 2 of Narcos: Mexico. Will also go for a walk with family.

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Online D&D tonight and tomorrow. Probably gonna try to go for a walk on Sunday since my city is still being reasonable (read: not reopening) about the pandemic so I don't feel miserable just thinking of stepping foot outdoors. Might start working on some side projects. I dunno yet! Been thinking of peeking around inside of Blade and Sorcery mods a little bit more so I may start picking lightsabers apart.

It's times like this that I really begin yearning to have a small house so I can work on some physical projects and just exist outdoors.

Last edited:

Deleted member 11822

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Luchadeers chore list for the weekend:
  • move and re-rack a cord of wood.
  • mow the lawn
  • clean up the yard
  • pick up a new propane canister
Outside of that, my plan is to play a lot more Gears Tactics.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Every Friday night I play Gloomhaven on Tabletop Simulator with my friends, it's ben an absolute blast so far. After we finish we usually hop on Warzone for a few matches.

Weekend is quiet, been playing FF7R and replaying Last of Us, so keeping plenty busy with games. Will probably drive by my parents on Sunday for Mother's Day just to say hi (don't worry, won't be going in the house, no touching, staying a safe distance away, etc.)

Mar 21, 2018
  • Go to record stores to pick up some jazz on vinyl, preferably Chet Baker.
  • Buy a mother's day gift
  • Drill the isolation feet I bought into a heavyweight chopping board to complete the isolation platform for my valve preamplifier
  • Get delicious pizza

RKasa

Jul 28, 2019
New Jersey
Moving soon, so...
- Pack some more
- Put a few things up on Craigslist
- Maybe one or two other related things

Also:
- Routine medical stuff
- Wrap up Little King's Story