• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
getting drunk, relaxing after a stressful week at work, hopefully shaking off this illness that's came over me today.

played a bit Doom Eternal. my copy of Animal Crossing will be delivered tomorrow. gonna play some Rocket League now.

later tonight might order Chinese food if that's possible.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Sleep
animal crossing
watch tv
read manga
play Minecraft and drink w pals (online of course)

all in all staying the fuck home. might take a walk or bike ride to stretch the legs, and maybe go grocery shopping if I need to.

Deleted member 29691

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I for sure need to go for some jogs and set up a home workout routine. My boyfriend and I are hunkered down at my family's cottage with a bunch of supplies and it's amazing. About to play Animal Crossing for the first time!

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Nioh 2 mostly. I'll definitely try to go for a walk or at least sit on my deck outside, as staying in nonstop is getting to me. I'll probably What'sApp friends and family, too.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Playing some Doom Eternal and going to try to figure out a way to do an online Jackbox Games party with some friends who are all hunkered down at home.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
Looking at doing some baking. Might do a remote job interview or push it back to next week. Being in lockdown.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Animal Crossing and my backlog.

Maybe watch a movie or something on Netflix.

I might have to go to the store for my mother. We'll see if we can get her medication delivered.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Painting all my goblin runners from Zombicide Green Horde (18) and clean up the yard. I'll likely play a video game or 3 as well.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
Going shopping like this.

giphy.gif

Soma

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco
Gonna have a Netflix Party with some friends tonight

Play some R6: Siege, hopefully finish Three Houses or Pokemon Shield

Do some design projects and build up my portfolio

Youtube, laundry, cooking, naps, are all bound to happen at some point

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Smoking a turkey so we have some meat for the week and trying not to work from home too much. I am finding the work/life balance much more difficult in a WFH environment than I expected. I just end up working all the time.

Doom_Bringer

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Probably gonna start building a new Angular project - I was thinking of making a full stack library system with some Good Reads API integration
Read some technical books - got light functional programming by Kyle Simpson
Doom Eternal
Take doggo man to the park

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Watching my son while my wife works from home on Saturday then Sunday it's her birthday so cake and homemade pasta time while hanging out around the house.

Vennt

Oct 27, 2017
XBox Game Pass (PC), FFXIV, IL-2 Sturmovik & recording hopefully premature, never to be seen goodbye videos for my Wife & Kids

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We need something to entertain our kids so we busted out the Wii. We've had a lot of fun with bowling, lol

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
I'll find something to binge on Netflix or play something on the Switch. Otherwise, it's just cooking and seeing how my family's doing.

Canoli316

Jan 19, 2018
Spending time with family, smoking weed, listening to lots of albums in my vinyl record collection.

jstevenson

Developer at Insomniac Games
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Burbank CA
well we're locked down, but the golf course is still open since it's outdoor and you keep your distance, so I'm going to hit the driving range and play 18 on Sunday.

yerrr

Banned
Nov 19, 2019
Pretty much what I've been doing since this whole thing popped off...playing games, watching TV, and having sex.

Real talk, I wonder how many corona virus babies will be born after this is all said and done lmao 🤔

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Vidya games
Sports game replays
Streaming TV
Hiking and home-workouts
Cooking
Some cleaning
Washing hands

Gf is a bartender and not working so nice to have company.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I wish I could be excited about games, but RE3, FF7R do less than zero for me. Both Doom and AC are future rentals as well. Don't care at all.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
I was supposed to watch Netflix's Messiah but I ended up watching 9 episodes yesterday and the last one today in the morning. As an unemployed I am used to staying at home on weekdays but now it will be the first time I cant go out on the weekend. Will probably just walk with my dog around the park (instead of inside the park) and then a mix of netflix, youtube and playstation. Cant drink because I am starting medication today so that sucks too.

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Changed the brake master cylinder on one of my Volvo's, now I just need to bleed the brake system.

Other than that is going to be a weekend of playing games. Mostly Overwatch and CSGO

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Besides other things at home this weekend, currently playing through Planescape Torment and really enjoying it updating my journal. I'll probably get a taste of Divinity: Original Sin 2, as I just bought it on sale.

It's mostly going to be a creative weekend with writing and reading as well.

Last edited:

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017
Might take the wife and kid somewhere out(away from people) on a picnic. Other than that, probably stay in and clean.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Golden Tee on my Arcade1Up
Playing with my kid while she's stuck at home