• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
dims

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not going back until the 30th (at the earliest). So I stocked up on the essentials (egg whites, oatmeal, peanubutter, protein powder and frozen veggies) and I'll probably just watch tv and play switch. Going to set a daily goal to do some ring fit adventure everyday since I won't be going to the gym. My wife is essential personnel so she'll be working the entire time.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I am just about to finish the hump day of my 60-hour work week. Still got plenty of work left for the weekend. I'm a 911 dispatcher, not really a choice unless I circumstantially contract COVID-19 in which case my workplace already has a response plan ready and that's basically extended administrative leave covered by sick leave, which I have plenty of.

rudeboyoslo

Jan 5, 2018
My city is on semi lockdown, so yeah. Buy tons of groceries and stay inside. We already bought wine and whiskey yesterday.

Oct 27, 2017
Sleep in, work out, have my brother over for some coffee, watch a movie or two. Paint/Assemble some minis and just have a nice time with my SO.

Drink some pilsner and just enjoy the weekend.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My allergies punch me in the face if I even so much as visualize going outside. So I'm going to stay inside and play video games and then eventually mainline some Flonase so I can get to Walgreens for trash bags.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
We have a couples date in Harrisburg on tomorrow......I think we'll still do that.....

Besides that inside only. Well, we have to do some shopping today.

zuf

Oct 25, 2017
Saturday is my Dads birthday and I was gonna spend time with him but idk what we're going to do with the current situation.

If he's 60+ probably best to keep him inside. We went out for a meal for my dad's birthday a month ago and he ended up getting ill with pneumonia afterwards. Not the best time of year for trips out, especially now.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
I bought snacks and I'm gonna play Pokemon Sword and watch The 100, which has been recommended to me.
Shopping for snacks was pretty wild, as there was barely any meat, bread, rice and pasta left in the store

tangeu

Oct 27, 2017
We are actually almost out of groceries, so unfortunately I'll be braving the panic hoarders at the supermarket to just buy what I normally do

TheShampion

Oct 27, 2017
I my Bobobobobobobo bluray came in the mail, and that nonsense isn't gonna watch itself.

I do have a dentist appointment Saturday, so I'll do that, and then do taxes with the wife on Sunday.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
Netflix, kindle and videogames?
We were supposed to go and see a comedian that was coming in to town Saturday but that was postponed until last summer. My wife is pretty bummed about it but I'm super relieved lol

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
If he's 60+ probably best to keep him inside. We went out for a meal for my dad's birthday a month ago and he ended up getting ill with pneumonia afterwards. Not the best time of year for trips out, especially now.
Sorry to hear that. He's still in his 50s but I'm just bummed out his birthday might not be the most joyous of times.

zuf

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry to hear that. He's still in his 50s but I'm just bummed out his birthday might not be the most joyous of times.

Thanks. I know that feeling. It's my birthday in a couple of weeks. Was going to watch the new Bond movie before a weekend trip to Florence. Probably just be staying at home sitting in the corner of a dark room now lol. I guess it's only one year (hopefully).

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
Was supposed to go to a car show, but that got shit canned(it was an indoor show so it's probably for the best) along with everything else. Other than watching Nascar I have no idea what I'm doing now.

so1337

Oct 28, 2017
With how little testing is being done in the US, I have no faith that a. I don't have the virus and b. I can't easily contract it just by going to a bar so I'm staying inside.

You don't need to save Ivanka every weekend my friend.
How rude!

Her name's Ashley Graham, the president's daughter...

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I don't do the bar thing anymore and everything is cancelled here. I'll be playing Grim Dawn and maybe watch some movies.

dryz

Oct 30, 2017
Everything is banned or cancelled over here so there is literally nothing to do except sit at home.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Who the fuck goes to the cinema in a situation like this?

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Drink and watch XFL... oh wait...

I guess just drinking.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
Friends are coming down for D&D. Just double checked this morning to make sure everyone was still good and not showing any signs of sickness.

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
Brunch with a friend tomorrow unless a case pops up near us sometime today. Most cases locally have been at a nursing home an hour and a half away.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
No idea. I've been traveling all week, so I'm going to rest. Might pick up a few books from the library and revisit Agents of Mayhem in between breaks of potty training my kid.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Did my taxes last weekend and my wife passed her drivers exam so I am free for this weekend

Gonna stay home and watch movies with the family or play some games

Maybe help my wife with her resume and help her apply to local hospitals for her nursing job

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Might go play a round of golf in the morning tomorrow. As far as public activities, an open course is probably one of the safer places to be. After that, a friend is coming over. Beers and laughs will be had.

Might go to my local shooting range on Sunday, another one of the safer places to be. I have 135 clay pigeons burning a hole in my pocket. My younger brother in law is staying here for his spring break, so later on, we'll be showing him Goodfellas, which he has never seen.