• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Just finishing my Zombieland 2 review then gonna have a few beers and watch some Netflix.

Tomorrow it's my mum's 60th birthday party so that should be fun. Might try and catch Maleficent 2 in the afternoon (lol).

Sunday chill time with my partner's parents. Might try and catch Official Secrets if I have time. Should be a nice one.

You lot?

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's a movie-heavy weekend, OP! Sounds awesome :)

Happy hour with gf after work, yum cha with her+friends tomorrow, gotta run a training for work on Sunday followed by some hiking in the redwoods.

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
Going to see a Perturbator concert on Saturday and spending Sunday visiting the city, Cluj.

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
Either finish Subnautica finally, or keep playing Disco Elysium. Probably Disco Elysium.

Panthalassic

Oct 25, 2017
October Big Day tomorrow; global birdwatching event/data gathering during the start of the migration period.

International Cultural Festival on Sunday; my favourite festival of the year!! I just eat and drink all day lol.

OP
OP
shaneo632

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Heading out to the cinema to see The Shining. One of my favourite movies.

giphy.gif

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
My new 4K OLED arrives tomorrow so I'm gonna watch some movies and maybe play some games on it.

Couscous

Oct 30, 2017
Twente (The Netherlands)
I just finished my exam and I'm going back to where parents live (I only stay in the city of my uni during weekdays) and I'm going to a bar for a Mallorca party. Might grab a taxi to go to a club in the nearest city afterwards.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Working out, doing some edibles and playing Disco Elysium.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Get stoned and forget about my depression, maybe cry a little but that's just a normal weekend for me.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Halloween Party tonight.

Family is coming over tomorrow for a birthday party for my daughter and we'll play board games.

Sunday, I would like to see the Lighthouse.

I will be playing video games and painting miniatures in-between all of the above, as well as hopefully watching a few horror movies with my wife and kids.

scare_crow

Oct 28, 2017
Grabbed Shadow of War on the cheap so I'm going to fire that up tomorrow while cooking a big pot of chili. Supposed to be nice outside, too, so I'll probably go for a run somewhere in there.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Get a little baked
Watch some TV (Drag Race, The Challenge)
Play Some Fire Emblem
Play some Ringfit
Go to the Gym
Sex
Coffee
Comics
Cuddle Kittens
Sleep in

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Wish it was next weekend so I could be playing The Outer Wilds.

Otherwise, do a little gaming. Make it to the gym. Get some reading done. Very boring weekend, but I need one of those.

pvin626

Nov 16, 2017
Today, gym after work and Netflix(gotta finish Abyss)
Saturday, Gym, might get some new jeans and hit up a friends Halloween pumpkin carving get-together.
Sunday, Rest, run some errands and meal prep.

Rubmifer

Oct 28, 2017
Work tomorrow, heading to the girlfriend tomorrow night and probably spend the sunday there. Calm and quiet, just as I like it.

Hybris

Oct 25, 2017
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Play some League of Runeterra alpha,
Watch some smash tournaments,
Check out this new sandwich place opening this weekend,
Maybe see Joker?

It's gonna be a nice weekend :)

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Dinner and a movie with friends tonight at our place.
Taking future mother in law out tomorrow so gf can study for upcoming cert exam. Playing games all day after.
Yoga, followed by week meal prep followed by Toy Story 4 and board games Sunday.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Workout, study, sleep. My grandma died 2 days ago so I'm not in the mood for anything else.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Going to the Chicago International Film Festival downtown Sunday. Super excited