• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
I'm off to London Frightfest to watch and review horror films for pretty much the entire weekend. No rest for the wicked! But should be fun. You lot?

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Yardwork and house cleaning. Gonna try to get as much done possible this weekend so next weekend can be completely relaxing since the kids will be with the grandparents

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
Seeing the rest of Mindhunter.
Streaming Arcade games.
Watching Tarantino's latest.
Dinner with friends.
Cleaning the house.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Typical things, jog, clean up the apartment, do laundry. Nothing special this weekend. After those are done, just sleep a lot and play video games.

Xun

Oct 25, 2017
London
I'm off to London Frightfest to watch and review horror films for pretty much the entire weekend. No rest for the wicked! But should be fun. You lot?
Nice! I'm going on Monday since my mates short film is showing (I helped out on it a fair bit and did the graphics).

His film is titled "Sleep Tight".

Aside from that a pretty chilled bank holiday weekend, but I want to get some portfolio work done.

mnemonicj

Oct 27, 2017
Honduras
I've been looking forward to getting into those drunken stupors that are the best because you can't remember anything, but unfortunately most of my friends have moved away. So I'll probably just play Siege.

InfinityDOK

Dec 3, 2018
Finish unpacking my apartment, might write some, try to complete Darksiders 3 and start Remnant, stare at the oculus rift s order page trying to decide if really want it or not.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Meeting some family for dinner tonight then tomorrow I'm helping my girlfriend's parents move in to a new house and I have no clue about Sunday.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
It's my birthday next weekend, which is looking busy, so tonight onwards I'm hoping to relax.

Planning to get the kids in bed on-time, maybe watch a film with my wife, and drink some nice beer. I don't drink in the week any more, so I look forward to trying a new IPA every weekend.

I'll probably also carry on playing Days Gone if I get the opportunity.

haradaku7

May 28, 2018
Destiny 2 probably all night, garden centre early tomorrow, bike ride around regents Park, Camden Market to buy a gunpla, Brighton on Sunday with restaurant to celebrate girlfriends birthday, dunno on Monday morning but going to see book of morman in the evening.

Busy weekend.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
First trying to escape the upcoming party here att work in an hour. Then head home to clean up apartment before my uncle pays a visit for the first time at my new place. Then I will rest and enjoy the free time and looking forward to next week since Im having a date over at my place, who I really like. Actually we both really like each other, it's going to be pretty great.

Slv

Oct 26, 2017
Latvia
Going on a short 2 day, 3 year anniversary trip with my Fiance, to the places we visited on our first date, gonna be sleeping in the hotel and room we first slept together e.t.c. Will be pretty neat ☺️

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Gonna try playing a game called "dont spend money" where I sit at home and see how long I can go without spending money

Lylo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm planning to do a lot of shit, but i'll probably end up doing nothing...

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Play Remant with my brother friday/saturday, go to the cottage for one night from Saturday to Sunday for some fishing and drinking.

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This weekend is the calm before the storm (Classic WoW release on Monday). No plans right now. May just stay in and play some Apex, catch up on a few shows and drink some good beer.

Next weekend, though. 3 days of nostalgic leveling and a poop bucket.
Gonna try playing a game called "dont spend money" where I sit at home and see how long I can go without spending money
This is me every weekend lmao

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Got a nice little weekend lined up. Our office is closing at noon today, so heading out with some work friends after for food and drinks.
Haircut early tomorrow morning, and then dinner and a movie with my girlfriend Saturday night
Early golf game Sunday morning
Dinner with parents Sunday night.

Hoping to grind out the rest of my Majestic gear in Destiny 2 in between. I'm close!

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
For some reason I always only ever see these threads when I'm working over the weekend...

Still, escaping the crazy London heat by working in an air-conditioned, window-less box which I'm actually ok with. Have a blast at FrightFest though, OP!

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Work. Currently, waiting for Best Buy to open so I can pick up the Switch I ordered. Play some BoTW today, but I work the next 3 days.