• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EccoCid

Mar 7, 2018
London
Going to see one of my fav techno Dj's from Berlin in east London tonight.
If i survive i will help a friend to move her house tomorrow.
probably spend sunday in my coffin doing nothing.

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Jiu Jitsu tonight then go out to eat.
MMA training Saturday morning for about 4 hours. I then might check out a Pro Wrestling event later that night. Not a huge fan but has some wrestlers I recognize and should be fun.
Brunch at the in-laws for Sunday.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
If the weathers nice, some biking, and maybe take the wife to see "US." On Sunday, an outdoor symphony and some seafood. I'll mix some battlefield and dragons dogma in between.

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
Going to finish up my homework for the week, play some Days Gone, and hopefully avoid Endgame spoilers until I go see it on Monday.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
End game
Passport renewal
Maybe something in L.A.
Video games
Workout

Back to work by Monday.

LDNStateOfMind

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Mother in law has come down to today so tomorrow me and the wife are free from the kids to see a double header of Captain marvel and endgame.

Sunday I need to go in for minor surgery.

BeforeU

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Endgame again in IMAX
Billions
Battle of winterfell with drinks at friend's place

1000 Needles

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Endgame tonight after work.
Babysit the nephew Saturday night
Game of Thrones Sunday night

Play Witcher 3 in my free time throughout I'm super late to that particular party

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
9:30am Saturday, "research" trip to Avengers to see if a) It's safe for my ten year old. B) To see if the adults only theater with a full bar serves margaritas at 9am.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I'm...

Taking my puppy to puppy play hour.
Watching Endgame tomorrow night.
Playing Dragon's Dogma on Switch throughout the weekend.
Watching Game of Thrones on Sunday.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Tonight: Napping off Avengers Endgame fatigue, making peace with enraged girlfriend, working out, playing Red Dead.
Saturday: Working out, tanning, eyebrow threading, suit fitting at Suit Supply, clubbing, buying liquor.
Sunday: Working out, tanning, playing Red Dead, buying big ass tacos, Battle of Winterfell on my giant TV.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Spending all day Saturday and Sunday moving into my new apartment. Finally got my first permanent job after college at a marijuana plant. Gonna be hell. I hate moving.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Being sad and tired just like on weekdays. With the exception of more sleep in between.

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
my new guitar arrives saturday morning, schecter hellraiser c-7 fr (black version). usually retails for 1300 € but I managed to get it for 1000 €.

a weekend of shredding and get accustomed to it =)

60o7qaR.jpg

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm on call for it support, so I''ll stay in front of my computer. Drink some Kirkland vodka. Bawl my eyes out on Sunday during the tear jerker Game of Thrones episode that we are all anticipating.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
TOday's my wife's birthday but we're having a lower-key celebrash instead. Going out to dinner with friends tonight, but early. We have a 9mo old, and so she's gotta get to bed for 7PM, and I've got a cold. Meeting up at a brewery tomorrow to hang out, hoping the weather holds and maybe I'll do some grillin' at night for dinner.

Sunday? NOTHIN.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing too wild:

Tonight: Dinner with my girlfriend and her parents
Saturday: Video games all day, and then around 5-6 I'm heading to my brother's house for a party he's having
Sunday: Morning - golf with my bro, dad, and girlfriend's dad, and that evening getting dinner with my family and my gf's family (they live out of state so it's rare to get them together)

Should be a nice time! Secretly most excited for some quiet game time on Saturday. Plan on getting up early-ish, making some coffee, and just hanging out all day. I jumped back into Assassin's Creed: Origins - that is a FUN game.

Oct 30, 2017
Pulled my son out of school early, we're headed to see End Game in 15 minutes. Disneyland tonight, coaching daughters soccer game tomorrow, coaching my son's football game tomorrow as well. Taking a client out for drinks, closing a massive deal then going to my dads on sunday to help him overseed and fertilize his yard before drinking some beers by the pool before Game of Thrones battle for Winterfell.

Loaded up

Becoming a dad for the first time.

Holy shit! Congrats brotha!

IaoqO.gif

Last edited:

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
gonna watch some beloved film characters die tomorrow and then im gonna watch some beloved tv characters die on sunday. It's gonna be great.

(these are assumptions, I don't know any actual spoilers)

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
My city is having a big music festival this weekend so I'll be down there a ton and otherwise just hanging out playing some games.

IronRinn

Oct 25, 2017
After the week I just had I'm looking to do as close to absolutely nothing as I can manage.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Sunday is going to be fucking crazy- Endgame at 3:30, dinner with some friends, then GoT at 9.

I'm going to be experiencing a lot of different emotions Sunday. I'm using Saturday to mentally prepare myself.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Saturday - Hang out with fam early in the day. Maybe some pool time depending on the weather. Around 4-5 PM have a couple Shock Tops and play some relaxing rounds of Everybody's Golf. Watch Dragon Super Broly Movie.

Sunday - Go to work, afterwards GOT time.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
There is a music festival happening downtown. Like 300 bands in 30 different venues tonight and all day tomorrow. It's always a fun time. Looking forward to getting downtown after work and just listening to music all weekend.