• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Will Halo Infinite's multiplayer be released on November 15th?

• Yes

Votes: 475 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 371 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Alright! I think I got everyone. Big thanks to Lukar for setting this whole thing up. A couple of things:

1) Pyro and Mattmo831 - Your existing tags are too long to append the new one. Y'all can either keep the current one or get the new one. Y'alls choice.

2) I noticed a few people on the losing team did not have their current avatar. It would be a shame if we made that your avatar permanently, so update it, y'all ;)

speiky

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
I'm doing it this morning. I promise! I got really busy last night 😂
Awesome. Much obliged. Small consolation for my internet crapping out since yesterday shortly after the MP dropped. Still out. No tech until "between 12-5 pm". My Halo Infinite MP start is already cursed. :(

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
Can you please change the gif?
Is not bad, is just that the flashing of bright light can cause epileptic seizures to someone that is not especting.
My apologies. This wasn't my intention and I just read your post. I have many tabs open and FH + Halo keep me occupied.
Alright! I think I got everyone. Big thanks to Lukar for setting this whole thing up. A couple of things:

1) Pyro and Mattmo831 - Your existing tags are too long to append the new one. Y'all can either keep the current one or get the new one. Y'alls choice.

2) I noticed a few people on the losing team did not have their current avatar. It would be a shame if we made that your avatar permanently, so update it, y'all ;)
thanks for the tag. Just noticed it :D

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017

Thank you again for doing this!

And yeah, own your L, Team Fake. ;P

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Damn I somehow missed this thread. I would've been all in on TeamReal. Bravo to everyone who was!

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain

Never doubted you! Not for long, at least!

GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017

Finally I have a tag again! I missed my Chicken Chaser tag

Though I gotta ask, why did some people keep the chicken chaser tag?

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK

Yesss. Thanks for the tag 🙌

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States

I'll just keep the one I got :)

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
I regret nothing despite my tag stating otherwise. Prophet of Regret suits me quite well!

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020

I will just keep my current one for now

Shotterke

Prophet of Regret
Oct 31, 2017
Belgium

Updated. :x

oriic

Prophet of Truth - Press
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Hungary
"Prophet of Truth"

Thank you very much, I love it. If possible, I would like to have this TAG forever. :)