• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is your bet?

• Devil May Cry 5: SE

Votes: 22 6.7%
  • Resident Evil 8

Votes: 77 23.3%
  • Street Fighter 6

Votes: 24 7.3%
  • Other

Votes: 67 20.3%
  • Nothing

Votes: 140 42.4%

• Total voters
Apr 3, 2020
I expect nothing "new" from them but, maybe Microsoft will show a video/montage about 3rd parties that supporting BC and DMC5 will be there.

Oct 24, 2019
RE8 will be shown at Sony most likely (just as 7, 2R, and 3R were). People convincing themselves otherwise are most likely setting themselves up for disappointment.

maybe there'll be something Dead Rising related though

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Outside DMC5: SE or some other DMC related title, I can't imagine anything Capcom could reveal here unless MS snatched up marketing for the RE series. The fact that we've heard nothing about DMC leaks tells me there's nothing coming, at least not soon. No way would MH be there.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
That rumored soft reboot of Dragon's Dogma? Most likely bs but whatever..
Capcom should mislead people into thinking that DD is a MHW expansion and sell millions lol.

Ab4dd0n

Oct 25, 2017
Come on Capcom, Do it!

il_570xn.398839537_im50jas.jpg

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
I voted none. I'd love to see something new from them, but I wonder how much Sony is willing to put forward for a Capcom partnership/marketing deal again. I do want to see whatever their next fighting game is though.

ShinAmano

Oct 30, 2017
I think they mean a marketing deal. I'd imagine that SFVI will be PS5/XSX/PC.
Oh I couldn't care less about marketing. Sf5 only on ps was a nightmare...my friends are mostly Xbox only...im the only multi system owner...but sf is our favorite series...glad ki filled in some of the gap ha.

Brhoom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait
Since Silent Hill is going to be announced at Sony's event, I think it's wise if Capcom reveals RE8 during Microsoft's to avoid being overshadowed. (Yes I know SIlent Hill is not as big as Resident Evil, but a revival of the series with the original director is not something to be taken lightly)

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Nothing, I think they'll go with Sony (i.e. Deep Down, SFV, and RE7). DMC5 was the weird standout at E3 2018.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they reveal RE8, but they like to reveal RE games so close to release now that if it's coming early 2021 they'll probably wait till later in the year.