• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 30411

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
zuJHhDBXizGdafFr1Qg9IQtbpNd3CJpYN20wVymCi7oE7gzr6rMO1VRt4aHF6UqJurc8iEn7AYwtp1NfvLK81oH7UTgxXtnhS-Vh29qJkTsFiA88dcuVhjWvvbb-M924y1S5

Was expecting this but as stuffed crust.... because that would have made sense.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They're just trying to steal the stuffed crust crowd back from papa johns

youtu.be

Papa John's NEW Epic Stuffed Crust Pizza Review!

Papa John's has recently released their new Epic Stuffed Crust Pizza. This original hand-tossed pizza features extra dough at the crust to accommodate extra ...

I know we like to dunk on Papa Johns but that thumbnail makes me want that pizza.....

Just throw out half of those pepperoni slices and we got ourselves a stew going.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Should have put it in a tube so you could eat it handheld on the go like a proper piece of shit 🙏

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
I was hoping it would be a spiral. Wasted potential. They could even get Junji Ito to write an Uzamaki short chapter about it. It writes itself, really.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
So who will be first here to order both and put that ring on top for a double stuffed crust pizza??

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
The stuffed crust pizza annoys me because they give you less actual pizza. You pay a premium over a large pizza for what is essentially a medium sized pizza with really large crust.

I just ordered pizza for my family. Because they have a deal for stuffed crust, it's 11.99 for a stuffed crust pizza and 13.99 for the equivalent non stuffed crust.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
...why not just make stuffed cheesy bread and put it in the cheesy bread box...this seems dumb. Id actually prefer stuffed bread sticks

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
Why do Asian Pizza Huts get to do all kinds of cool shit but in the US we just get this shit?

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
This is vile. But literally everyone in the US has a better option than Pizza Hut and somehow it's still in business so I dunno.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I'd eat it.....

IF IT WERE COMING HERE.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
something about this really bothers me. why can't it be breadsticks

i demand satisfaction

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want crust stuffed with garlic paste.

Like garlic bread but with enough garlic that you can actually taste it. Looking at you, America.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone opening that box is going to be disappointed if they weren't the specific ones to order it. "My pizza is missing the pizza" etc