• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrBo42

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That looks like assembled breadsticks in disguise topped with cheese and sauce.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
As a PH > D guy any day of the week for decades now...

that's an abomination.

Tho I would still eat it lol

Zarshack

May 15, 2018
Australia
We get Detroit style pizzas at the pub at my university here in Australia. They're excellent, this pizza however looks like garbage.

JoJo'sDentCo

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Mine have looked like this and they have been very delicious. You must have a lazy hut.
maxresdefault.jpg

Deleted member 82064

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 29, 2020
I wonder how many pizza threads Era has in a month? Why doesn't any other food draw threat worthy reactions?

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
Detroit style pizza from this little shop called Louie Louie was one of my favorites for a while until it closed down. Tried the Pizza Hut version the other day. It wasn't bad but nothing special. I would eat it again.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
Had one the other day, looked much better than this but I didn't really like it all that much. Gonna stick with stuffed crusts and pzones

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
It's fine. I'd like better recommendations for that type of pizza though

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Looks alright, I'd eat it.

what I won't eat, ever again, is dominos cheeseburger pizza, it was disgusting.

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
I'd like to formally take this moment to thank Little Caesars for not making detroit style pizzas where they just shit a bunch of marinara on top of the pie.

Oct 28, 2017
Dude it's Pizza Hut. I dunno about US Pizza Hut but Australian Pizza Hut is barely pizza. There's something wrong about the sauce, it's rank.

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
If you like deepdish, Detroit style pizza is pretty good. If you need to make lunch for 650 kids Detroit style pizza is all that exists. It is incredibly easy at every step, so Pizzahut was probably told to "fuck this up biggo".

Oct 25, 2017
Mine have looked like this and they have been very delicious. You must have a lazy hut.
maxresdefault.jpg

I mean, looks like tasty enough junk food to me?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When you're going to pizza Hut you adjust your expectations accordingly, amirite?

Looks alright, I'd eat it.

what I won't eat, ever again, is dominos cheeseburger pizza, it was disgusting.

I am of the firm belief that pizza should never attempt to taste like a cheeseburger anyway.

Negaduck

Oct 26, 2017
I got one but had the sauce on the side and would pour a bit on the slice per bite.

wasn't bad. Was still pizza hut so not the best but I didn't entirely regret my decisions. decent in the long run.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
I just moved to michigan. Gotta say detroit pizza is amazing. That thing looks awful though.
Look for a Tiffanys sometime. Sooooo good.