• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is your favorite pizza chain?

• Dominos

• Pizza Hut

• Papa John's

• Sbarro

• California Pizza Kitchen

• Other (post it)

Results are only viewable after voting.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
How the fuck is Roundtable not on the poll when it is far and away the best chain? I'm angry now! :-)

Edit: And not once mentioned in this thread yet? The hell is wrong with ya'll!

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
All this talk about Marco's and I never heard of them, but apparently there is one in my area. I order from a mom and pop joint these days but I guess I'll give Marco's a try next week.

RebelStrike

Apr 28, 2020
I'd go with Domino's, they have halfway decent BBQ chicken pizza but they're nothing special. I used to go to Sbarro a lot as a kid so I'd have to try it again to see how it stacks up. The other ones are pretty bad, especially Little Caesar's.

Scrub Jay

Nov 28, 2017
Sbarro's is some cardboardy sponge cheese shit I could never stomach that stuff whenever we went to the mall.
Not listed : Papa Murphy's is the king but some assembly required

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
I'm a go with Sbarro because a lot of people who visited Italy when they were 12 said the food is good. Sbarro is Italian. I just connected the dots.

Cyberclops

Mar 15, 2019
Dominos let me buy a $5 pizza all to myself so they win by default. Unfortunately, such deals are no where to be found in Japan :(

spootime

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so happy to see that the best pizza chain has a dominating lead. Domino's pan pizza is the best chain pizza and it isn't even close. Hell, Dominos pan pizza outperforms most pizza restaurants I go to in this absolute shithole of a southeast state that I live in. And Papa John wants to charge me 15 dollars for the privilege of eating a medium sized portion of his cheese and grease soaked cardboard. Fuck you, Papa John.

edit: Also, Jets is obviously superior, but they don't count.

edit2: there is a strong correlation between people who votoe for trump and order carryout from CiCi's

Deleted member 13015

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Round Table, Costco, and Pizza Hut's pan pizza.

Domino's is weird; tastes like bread, tomato sauce and cheese... with no delicious pizza flavor.

Dodger

Banned
May 30, 2020
Dominoes is my fave shit tier chain pizza. Well Round Table but maybe they are only a CA thing because they don't have any in AZ and I moved here two years ago.

Ensoul

Oct 27, 2017
Papa Gino's which is a local chain in my area.

I can't believe Domino's is winning this poll. It's one of the worst pizzas you can buy.

Paper Wario

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
EEA3hw6UEAUCPeh.png

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
California Pizza Kitchen has some really damn good cauliflower crust pizzas, so them. Yeah, I'm one of those guys.

Paper Wario

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
How the fuck is Roundtable not on the poll when it is far and away the best chain? I'm angry now! :-)

A chain that's basically only available on the west coast and with less than 500 locations isn't included on a poll with with other chains that have stores in the tens of thousands across the globe? Ludicrous!

CrimsonN0

Oct 25, 2017
I'd go for Hungry Howies first.
Dominoes second.
Marco's in the middle.
Pizza Hut and Little Caesars's last.
Haven't tried the others ever or at least in the last couple years.

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's Marco's and it's not even close.

Granted Dominos does have its niche. It manages to have a really really good pan pizza, arguably the best individual pizza of the bunch. Shame every other single thing on its menu is hot garbage.

I got sick of Papa John's ages ago and Pizza Hut manages to be okay in moderation.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
A chain that's basically only available on the west coast and with less than 500 locations isn't included on a poll with with other chains that have stores in the tens of thousands across the globe? Ludicrous!

Holy shit is it really only on the west coast and that small? Thought that shit was everywhere like Domino's and Pizza Hut lol

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see some Papa Gino's love, only chain pizza I'll go for.

Domino's winning is the stuff of nightmares.

Kitsunebaby

Oct 27, 2017
Annapolis, Maryland
Heh, must be from MD. Baltimore area if I had to guess.

I just moved to VA and I definitely miss Coal Fire. Didn't love Ledo's though.

Coal Fire's ring of fire and prosciutto cippola pizzas are some of my all time favorite flavor combos. That spicy sauce, mmmm.

Ledo's is a weird pizza, honestly. The pastry-like crust, the sweet sauce, the smoked provolone. It's completely unlike any other pizza, and if I didn't grow up in a family that absolutely adored it, I'm not sure I would have liked it.

Oct 31, 2017
Marco's is good but a little pricey and I don't know if I'd consider them up there as a national chain in terms of saturation.

Of the three biggest chains, probably Domino's for the price to quality ratio. Pizza Hut used to be good, but they haven't been nearly as good as they once were for what's felt like years/decade(s) now. Papa Johns used to be a lot better too and at this point is kind of expensive for what you really get, but it's pretty good if you take advantage of promotions.

I like Little Caesar's alright for a really cheap option too. Almost always get their crazy bread, and the extra most bestest is a pretty solid upgrade of their classic $5 pepperoni. Both their deep dish and thin crust are pretty good too.

javiBear

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Domino's. Whenever I feel like I hate myself, I'll order a pizza, a buffalo chicken sandwich, and some of their chicken and bacon pasta. Crap....now I want some.

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I like Dominos, but their quality seems to very widely by branch
I think this is actually true of all pizza chains for some reason. More so than other fast food chains. I'm not sure why. I love a good Pizza Hut pizza but the one in my town must have an old oven or some shit because every thick crust pizza is undercooked in the middle. Domino's is the best in my town. And the best in the next town over is Papa John's. You get very different results per location. I can go to any McDonald's or Burger King in the US and can expect fairly similar results but it's a crap shoot sometimes with pizza.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017

There's a Round Table near me and its pizza is pretty damn superior to all the ones in the poll but it's also hella expensive in comparison :\

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone ITT that votes for Dominos is officially on my shit list and we will fight in a royal rumble match at the inevitable ERA Convention.

Hydra_BE

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
National
1. Pizza Hut with the precondition that you go easy on the sauce.
2. Domino's
3. Little Caesar's
999. Papa John's

Regional
1.Marco's
2.Mr. Jim's
3.Papa Murphy's(Though it kinda counts towards frozen pizza)

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Does Sbarro even exist outside of mall and airport food courts? (Besides in NYC I guess.)