• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
FeSvMzW.jpg

They will even bring it to your car as you pump gas. What can be more sanitary and delicious than that?

Anyone try?

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
"pumpside" is a really weird word.

Oct 27, 2017
Godammit America. Everytime I'm like "That country is a dumpster fire I'm never going back" you pull some shit like this.

Bless.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Been a thing, I've seen gas stations that have pizza before

Never tried gas station pizza though, and not planning to any time soon

Possum Armada

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Greenville, SC
My local gas station make pizza, breakfast foods, and apparently pretty darn good fried chicken.

I'd argue that a modem high end gas station is cleaner than any ten year old plus fast food place, and certainly the majority of pizzas places.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The greasiest, tastiest pizza around here comes from the Casey's gas stations. Quiktrip's is quality enough too. QT also hits the above that Blue Skied said, they're the cleanest places around here lol

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
This sounds great until you cram a 16" meat lover's into your gas tank and guzzle down $42.25 worth of unleaded gasoline by mistake. 😞

Could easily be you.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Casey's in Minnesota has been doing dope and cheap pizza for decades. Just not delivered to the pump but you could order ahead of time.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
I mean there's sandwiches and fried chicken with gas. I'd assume that pizza and gas has been a thing for a long time.

colorblindmode

Chicken Chaser
Nov 26, 2019
South Carolina
Common thing here in the South. Our brand is Hunts Brothers pizza.

Welcome to Hunt Brothers® Pizza

America’s #1 made-to-order and by-the-slice pizza with convenience stores customers. All Toppings No Extra Charge. Plus, turn-key pizza operation for c-stores with no franchise or royalty fees!

Oct 25, 2017
Every 7-11 with a gas station has had pizza for quite a while now (since 7-11 has pizza).

Also its just one of those random things you see from time to time in more independent gas stations.

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
I'm from New Jersey, where a Wawa sub is undeniably better than almost any fast food sub place, so the idea of something like a Wawa starting to make good pizza certainly isn't offensive to me.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
This has been a thing my literal entire life, about time done other chumps have figured it out in whatever hell you lived in.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Gas stations have had pizza here for as long as I can remember.

Not good pizza, though...

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
Yup great food at gas stations has long been a thing across the US, mostly in less metro areas. Somebody's probably written a scholarly article on why that is so.

Hellsing321

Oct 30, 2017
You can find some decent to good gas station pizza if you're out in the sticks. I'll take Casey's over dominos or Pizza Hut any day.

Blockade85

Dec 4, 2018
Gas station pizza isn't as bad as it seems, $5 for a 12-inch pepperoni at the ones near me, I'd honestly take it over some of the national chains, as blasphemous as it sounds. Speedway's isn't very good though, tastes like cardboard.

noquarter

Oct 25, 2017
7/11 did it years ago. I know not all have gas stations, but quite a few do. They even charged $7.11 to promote it for awhile. Not sure if they still do though.

Apr 10, 2018
Is gas station pizza a regional thing or something? Been a staple in the midwest for two decades now at least. Now if you want to talk GOOD pizza... its rare... but put me down for another proponent of Casey's Pizza. Eastern ND, Minnesota, Iowa are loaded with Casey's Gas Stations and their pizza is top tier gas station pizza.

Yes

Oct 28, 2017
I thought this was a new term in the vein of "Netflix and chill". Like you wanna pizza and gas? Tried to guess what it could mean, but came up with nothing.

Squirrel09

Nov 4, 2017
The local chain in our area (Casey's) have been doing this for years. I remember going there to get pizza in 2013 after I got the ps4 and xboxone...

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
sort of like Royal Farms gas and fried chicken down here, I guess. but for Northeasterners.

Klotera

Oct 27, 2017
Gas station food, in general, has become a much bigger deal in recent years, with many chains trying to up their game in that area.

QuikTrip (major midwest gas station chain) has redesigned their entire store design around their fresh food order area (which includes personal pizzas). They've literally been tearing down and rebuilding existing QuikTrip locations to accommodate the new design.