• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Oooh, that's a tough one. I kinda feel like Pikachu might, you know. Even though he doesn't swear, he's very powerful, he could create some actual superpowers, whereas Deadpool's just mostly sarcastic."​

SOURCE

You know, I love Pikachu, but I kinda disagree with this?

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Deadpool is literally immortal but he does also lose a lot of fights to heroes/villains with actual usable powers so I guess I'm kinda torn.

teague

Dec 17, 2018
Is it Detective Pikachu or game Pikachu or Ash coaching Pikachu? Ash coaching Pikachu is invincible.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Ash's Pikachu straight up destroys the roof of Brock's gym and that shit was in season 1.

Deleted member 48897

Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Deadpool uses those katanas doesn't he? And then because Pikachu is an electric-type, well, that's resistant to steel-type moves. Makes perfect sense to me.

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
Deadpool runs on comedy logic.

he'd become trapped in an eternal cycle of getting electrocuted hilariously but he'd be unable to die.

McNum

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Denmark
Yeah that seems about right. Deadpool would lose to Pikachu because it'd be funny to see him try, and fail, to fight a little yellow mouse over and over. His losses would start off as a normal underestimation leading to electrocution, but escalate into more and more hilariously unlikely ways that Pikachu can win.

Live by the meta-narrative, die by the meta-narrative. And the meta-narrative says it'd be funny to see Deadpool fail repeatedly against Pikachu. Forever.

Dec 4, 2017
Yeah that seems about right. Deadpool would lose to Pikachu because it'd be funny to see him try, and fail, to fight a little yellow mouse over and over. His losses would start off as a normal underestimation leading to electrocution, but escalate into more and more hilariously unlikely ways that Pikachu can win.

Live by the meta-narrative, die by the meta-narrative. And the meta-narrative says it'd be funny to see Deadpool fail repeatedly against Pikachu. Forever.
Yup, this. Deapool would lose simply because his reactions at getting repeatedly electrocuted would be funny.

Deleted member 17388

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, he'd lose. Pikachu is hero/popular type, and that's super effective against meta/antihero types :V

Now, I'd love for Pikachu to meet Gwenpool.
Also Bayonetta x Ghost Rider
And Kirby x Hulk

A Marvel vs. Nintendo pls :)
Made by Capcom... with a proper budget

teague

Dec 17, 2018
Uh not really invincible when it loses every season.

To be fair I stopped watching the show some time ago, but doesn't Ash's Pikachu pretty much always "almost lose" and then there's a scene where Ash gets sad and then they win somehow

Update: I read the whole Bulbapedia page on Ash's Pikachu and although he loses sometimes he's one of only 2 non-legendary pokemon to beat a legendary so I believe my point stands

Oct 25, 2017
Deadpool can be incapacitated then disposed of and it still takes him a while to regen based on how much trauma he sustains, if Pikachu gets one decent bolt off it's done.

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Y'all lying.
Pikachu can't really win, the dude is invencible.
But I'm happy Detective Pikachu is getting all these threads and buzz.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
A human body is majority water. Pikachus are super effectie against water-types.

The logic checks out.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
That reminds me, has Deadpool ever gone up against Squirrel Girl?

portrait_uncanny.jpg

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
My first thought was, "Deadpool would just shoot pikachu", but then i realized a high level pikachu can take or shrug off much more worse things than a bullet.