• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sieffre

Oct 27, 2017
United States
What's going on here? Is this a genuine demon cat or is there some trickery going on?
I think it might be like how phone cameras take a bunch of pictures at once, and then merge them all together for the "best" final image, so if the cat was moving around while the phone was taking a picture, it saved different positions of its shadow, and then kept only the one position of the cat.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
FTytMWRUAAAyjqS

OP
OP
Guppeth

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
I have to explain jokes now. 😞

OK LOOK
There's a picture of a cat with a weird shadow
Stantastic posted it was something weird out of frame but he didn't know what it was
But
He didn't quote the post, so his post was under a picture of one of the most recognisable men on Earth
So I said
Tom Cruise I think

I am a GENIUS and you get this for FREE

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London

OK LOOK
Stantastic posted it was something weird out of frame but he didn't know what it was
But
He didn't quote the post, so his post was under a picture of one of the most recognisable men on Earth
So I said
Tom Cruise I think

Pretentious wanker 😁

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017

OK LOOK
But
So I said
Tom Cruise I think

im still not following, can you include a diagram?

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
www.youtube.com

Ian Curtis goes Mexican

Carlitos de la Tecnobanda JC bailando Transmission de Joy Division. #mexico #postpunk #joydivision #tecnobandajcAs shared by Fred Durst, Pee-Wee Herman (RIP)...

As a Mancunian this does things for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.